Girls Who Know What They Want Apperication VOL So Easy a Caveman...[yall know the rest]

i d0nt pass

Banned
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chick requested me on FB..not even 2 hours later shes talking bout me swinging thru and giving her the D..talking bout how she gone put it on me..sent me picsand all that.

Thank you for not making this a cat and mouse game, not wasting my time, not making me take you on dates to get to know each other better.

Thank you for being an adult and actually knowing what you want and wasting no time obtaining it.

EASY GIRLS YOU ARE APPRECIATED!

See here's the thing about that man. if its that easy for you, what about the next man? Or the one before you?

Thats exactly why im 7 to 1 with my boy in my new apt but quality over quantity for the 010
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

See here's the thing about that man. if its that easy for you, what about the next man? Or the one before you?
see I think about that all the time..but the thing is idc..as long as shes STD free and practices safe sex Im

[elephant man] GOOD 2 GO [elephant man]

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

see I think about that all the time..but the thing is idc..as long as shes STD free and practices safe sex Im

How do you know she's STD free? The aforementioned serves as a testament to the meaning behind your name.

sir, please read the first two lines of my signature then edit or first post and add another one

Originally Posted by dwells4life

How do you know she's STD free? The aforementioned serves as a testament to the meaning behind your name.
dog_i_dunno_lol-300x220.jpg

Yuku must be buggin again cause I can't see the pics

but better have the .cal on you cause if it's too easy then you might get robbed son

Originally Posted by dwells4life

dog_i_dunno_lol-300x220.jpg

roll.gif

as long as it doesn't burn when you pee

You met her off of FB
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Thats exactly why im 7 to 1 with my boy in my new apt but quality over quantity for the 010
laugh.gif

THIS , I'm doing the right thing and seeing if all the old ones have their head on right, if not. We on to betterthings mane.

I got pics but their not NT safe so..yea..I CAN give you pics of your FB chat if you want

Back
Top Bottom