Girl question involving Facebook

So this girl that works for my dad i guess as an assistant is mad hot, but I never met her and he told me to friend her on facebook. So I did and I want totalk to her and +%$! but I always felt that approaching a girl you've never met via a social networking site is kinda lame. I'm 24 yrs old and sheslike 22 or 23. Am I wrong? Aren't I too old to holler at a chick on fbook? Tips?

If she works for your dad chances are she will be willing to give you the best dome you ever got.

Edit: How the !%@% did I come in this thread and I didnt ask for pics?
Make it happen OP.

IF you were smart.... You would go up to your pops jobs as if your going to see your dad and casually introduce yourself. THEN friend her on facebook ifthat's the route your taking. I wouldn't expect you to know that though because if you did you would have never made this post in the first place.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

IF you were smart.... You would go up to your pops jobs as if your going to see your dad and casually introduce yourself. THEN friend her on facebook if that's the route your taking. I wouldn't expect you to know that though because if you did you would have never made this post in the first place.
no no no no no no no no this all wrong ..

walk into your pops job place ..

then WHIP IT OUT !!! no ayo ofcourse

If she works for your dad then just ask him to introduce you to her and explain to him that the whole facebook thing is lame to you

did you ever consider that your dad might be using her to investigate your FB?

and yes, you are too old to be rapping on FB. build rapport with her in real life first... you can just add her on FB later as kind of an aside thing.

i think you made a mistake of friending her without ever meeting her . if i were you i would havestopped by my dads office at least once and flirted w her a teeny bit before the facebook thing . the fact that you are her bosses son(if you have some sort of game) will heavily work to your advantage because theres a decentlevel of intrigue and excitement involved in it , ya feel me ? but since youve friended herid drop her a line saying really casual and lighthearted making SURE toallude to the fact that your dad wouldnt stop bugging you until you friended her (making you less like a creep) andtake it from there . i would still suggest stopping by the office one day though and being formally introduced

see i would be iffy on trying to get at a girl that knows my parents.. that's me though

shes already my friend on fbook

and it all started cause she was talking to him and she was like "oh i need a bf, you got any cute sons" and my dad was like "actually ido" and he told me about it. so I just up and friended her

my dad is definitely not trying to spy on me he dont give a #***...as far as pics im not about to post a pic on here from her fbook remember i dont even knowher

laugh.gif
at prez t

Originally Posted by Prez T

i think you made a mistake of friending her without ever meeting her . if i were you i would have stopped by my dads office at least once and flirted w her a teeny bit before the facebook thing . the fact that you are her bosses son (if you have some sort of game) will heavily work to your advantage because theres a decent level of intrigue and excitement involved in it , ya feel me ? but since youve friended her id drop her a line saying really casual and lighthearted making SURE to allude to the fact that your dad wouldnt stop bugging you until you friended her (making you less like a creep) and take it from there . i would still suggest stopping by the office one day though and being formally introduced
well played, and good advice too

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

and it all started cause she was talking to him and she was like "oh i need a bf, you got any cute sons" and my dad was like "actually i do" and he told me about it. so I just up and friended her

my dad is definitely not trying to spy on me he dont give a #***...as far as pics im not about to post a pic on here from her fbook remember i dont even know her
why don't you PM me a pic and i'll review it?

i can swear to you that i have no intentions of posting it here.

i'll just confirm to NT whether she has the seal of approval or not.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

and it all started cause she was talking to him and she was like "oh i need a bf, you got any cute sons" and my dad was like "actually i do" and he told me about it. so I just up and friended her

my dad is definitely not trying to spy on me he dont give a #***...as far as pics im not about to post a pic on here from her fbook remember i dont even know her
+#* is the point of this then?!

gtfo_mario.gif

MOAR pics! One meets NT standards but when you got other posters putting up 3+ pics you got to play catch up.

From that pic, something tells me she is a freak.
Body shots?

Youre already friends with her on fb. Dropping a casual message without looking like a beast is not as lame as coming on NT to get advice.

Your dad just threw you a perfect spiral in the corner of the end zone with no defense for miles.

And what do you do? You let the ball slip right through your hands.

smh.
smh.gif

be like, hey how u doing ..

ask if you can barrow her..

anyways, whats her facebook, she looks like she has a dong.

how did i drop the ball on this? i havent even spoke to her ever, just wondering how to approach and how others have approached in similar situation...i likethe lunch idea although shes like 30 blocks away. whatever heres some more for you lames

fyn4wj.jpg

hs9bi8.jpg

weird smile
ohwell.gif

2iievxj.jpg

Dont take her to lunch.
She looks like shell give it up.

Dont forget, you have the advantage of being her boss' son.

Back
Top Bottom