Girl Question -> Forgivable?

Hello,

I know how much NT likes these so while I wait for Big Bang Theory to begin I will post my situation. I will make it short.

Ok so awhile back me and my girl (2 years) went to a gathering.

She drank quite a bit.

Anyways, for she got mad at me because a girl that I am friends with was there, and she dislikes her.

Well, my girlfriend was talking to a guy (that I guess hit on her at one point). Well anyways I look over and notice her doing the following all very quickly:
1) She is in front of him and both hands are in the air interlocked with this other guy.
2) Her hands on his cheeks.
3) Flirty type behavior

Well then we ended up fighting in my car. I got her mad there because I was very angry. She said some things such as that she hated me etc.

Now, I know nothing is going on with her and him, and that she would never cheat. And she was likely doing that because she was mad. But for some reason rightnow I can not forgive and can not get it out of my mind. I know she loves me alot, and feels terrible for it and has apologized million times. She says at thetime she did not see it as bad. Which frightens me for all the other times she may have done that, you know.

Thanks for reading.

Right now at the moment we broke up (other things as well were not going perfect, but this event was the main tipping point. However, it could really go eitherway. We talk still so it is up to me.

I just want to know what NT thinks. Am I over reacting to this? If the girl that you LOVE and truly LOVES you and is amazing did this what would you do?

i say you test her.
cheat on her back and if she stays she really loves you.
you really loved her so you stayed, now try her fam. perfect solution
pimp.gif

Well my girl truly loves me and she would never talk/flirt and touch a guy like what your girl did. I know if a big fight comes then we'd break up. Iwouldn't trust my girl at parties then especially if I wasn't there. Even if a girl I knew at a party was there, my girl wouldn't go that far witha guy alone.

its not a big deal dude. its good tho that you didnt let her get away with it. you should get back with her tho cuz its not worth ending a 2 year relationshipover that. oh and btw...... pics?

pics then advice

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Since you guys are broke up I say get as much P as you can before you guys get back together

pimp.gif
i like the way you think, pimpin!

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

i say you test her.

You would consider what she did cheating?

And she says she has never done anything like that before.. but also never been that drunk before.

But ya its just hard knowing that she would do something like that... on any circumstances.

Originally Posted by And I Love It

i say you test her.

And she says she has never done anything like that before.. but also never been that drunk before.

But ya its just hard knowing that she would do something like that... on any circumstances.
yup. prob did more
eyes.gif

but you have been through a lot in 2 years i suppose. so its not really worth ending it without a test.
test her, everyone makes mistakes
embarassed.gif

1) She is in front of him and both hands are in the air interlocked with this other guy.
2) Her hands on his cheeks.
3) Flirty type behavior
none of this is worth cutting off a girl you really like. if she goes further then obviously dead that

and uh pics por favor

Originally Posted by NJstress03

its not a big deal dude. its good tho that you didnt let her get away with it. you should get back with her tho cuz its not worth ending a 2 year relationship over that. oh and btw...... pics?

Thanks. It feels a part of me want to forgive, but part does not or can not. And if she did something REALLY bad I could release the 100 or so pictures on theHD
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
, but for now none as I have seen what good comes of that. (None)

i say you test her.

yup. prob did more
eyes.gif

but you have been through a lot in 2 years i suppose. so its not really worth ending it without a test.
embarassed.gif
No, I was there. I left she came after. Plus there were people there, not like she went somewhere private.

What kind of test?

i say you test her.

yup. prob did more
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif
No, I was there. I left she came after. Plus there were people there, not like she went somewhere private.

What kind of test?
well since she didnt "cheat"
bust the same stuff on her, exactly the same, and if she loves you she will deal with it like you are.
if she doesnt be like "u did the same $!%" if she leaves. move on to the next one
happy.gif

i say you test her.

yup. prob did more
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

What kind of test?
well since she didnt "cheat"
bust the same stuff on her, exactly the same, and if she loves you she will deal with it like you are.
if she doesnt be like "u did the same $!%" if she leaves. move on to the next one
happy.gif
ha. Well I asked her the hypothetical, "If I did the same what would you do?". She said she would forgive.
embarassed.gif

Also... some people's definition of "cheating" includes holding hands.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

its not a big deal dude. its good tho that you didnt let her get away with it. you should get back with her tho cuz its not worth ending a 2 year relationship over that. oh and btw...... pics?

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Also... some people's definition of "cheating" includes holding hands.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
it just depends on how well someone trusts their gf/bf
True, I just don't see any reason to do that...

Also she said she gave up alcohol as a result of this, which is promising.

she's probably more "outgoing" than you are. Which is scary to think the times she went out to places without you or with her friends.

You're right, "cheating" varies by the person......

If you didn't like what she did and she doesn't think anything was wrong, then there has to be some sort of compromise. BTW u said you broke up withher due to other things. Care to share?

JT Air JT, Nice avy
pimp.gif

what was her reason for doing that though? it sounds like you did not do anything to make her that angry

I don't know if it is forgivable or not but she sounds immature

imagine what she would do when you are not around
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom