Girl halp!!!

:lol:
The daily nt topic.

Im mind-f'd right now lol. Met a chick over the weekend we chatted for a long while. Exchanged numbers and told me she wanted to chill. Been texting for 2 days everything was lining up nicely then randomly out of the ******g blue, blah blah blah "my boyfriend likes that artist too" are you kiddin me. >:/ is there a move still to be made or is it time to raise the white flag. Inb4 i should've inquired this the first day. Should i still try to setup something for drinks??

oh ok

if you just want sex then just smash, don't take her too seriously right now

But if you're looking for a relationship, you should move on to the next one...

talking from experience, keep her around...just don't invest too much time in her...plenty of other chicks

it really really depends on what you want O.P

plus it's possible that she's exploring other options but don't make her your number 1 option

Last edited:
That text means little. I have had many females tell me stuff like that then Later that week they processed to engage in consensual activities with me. Really depends on the girl. Op I say go for the gold. The worst that could happen is she says no then u go get more numbers.

mean.gif

That text means little. I have had many females tell me stuff like that then Later that week they processed to engage in consensual activities with me. Really depends on the girl. Op I say go for the gold. The worst that could happen is she says no then u go get more numbers.

yeah, i agree

****. Im so taken back right now dont know how to even touch this one, if i should even address this now or just look over it. Seemed so cool too

Usually can handle my own but apparently im not built like the manwhoring nt alpha :lol:

In this situation id just tell her to come thru the crib. Dont trick on this lady. AInt nobody got time for that.

Ive yet to respond :lol: but i fell asleep b/c of work. She mentioned other **** and right in the middle is my bd kevin. I figured i address it first. Is this too beta "**** probably should've went over that earlier... Then respond to the rest of the text?"

****. Im so taken back right now dont know how to even touch this one, if i should even address this now or just look over it. Seemed so cool too
Usually can handle my own but apparently im not built like the manwhoring nt alpha :lol:

well she's the one that told you that she wanted to chill with you, right? Be nonchalant about it and find out more about her relationship in a subtle way.

maybe she's tired of her boyfriend and she's looking for a replacement? You gotta find out more about her relationship before you decide what you're going to do. One thing I learned is that alot of females do not like to be single for very long. But then there are those females that will cheat on their boyfriend. And in that case, that really depends on you.

Last edited:
Ive yet to respond
laugh.gif
but i fell asleep b/c of work. She mentioned other **** and right in the middle is my bd kevin. I figured i address it first. Is this too beta "**** probably should've went over that earlier... Then respond to the rest of the text?"
I would say something but dont seem like your stressing it. You dont know anything about her situation but im pretty sure she's not going to tell you everything. My advice is to just leave it alone. You dont want to fall for her and be her option.

If OP had to post this on NT it's probably because he doesn't normally get numbers :lol:

Sigh. You extra corny my dude. A chick that i was feeling randomly through a curve ball so i wanted opinions. Getting girls numbers is not a big deal all you gotta do is talk -_-

come on my dude, that's a **** test.  either she has a boy or she's just ******g wit u.  just play it off and keep conversatin'.  girls do that sometimes just to see what you'll do, ******* who back off immediately they cross off their list.  get back in there and just act like it didn't happen and escalate to a meet up and pound it like no other.  per another thread on NT, bring some rubbers too cuz this chick is grimey.

Usually can handle my own but apparently im not built like the manwhoring nt alpha
laugh.gif
No need to address it. It was dropped the way it was so you'd know she has a man and not looking for a boyfriend. So if u can smash without getting all "Ralphie" on her make you next move your best move. If you feel a case of the "sensitivities" coming on, bail out before you hurt ya own feelings.

A+ response
Thanks famb, had plenty of chicks who tried that **** with me and i totally flubbed it up a bunch of times before i realized they WANTED it but didn't want to feel like a dirty **** so they'd put it on me to 'push' for the sex so after i rolled out of bed and out of their life, they could look themselves in the mirror and convince themselves that i wanted it and they were just being nice or some ****.  some don't care about that, and **** test to make sure you can be discreet.  eh, either way it's just one more mind**** birds be puttin' on dudes.  ahh the hoops we jump through for sex.  

No need to address it. It was dropped the way it was so you'd know she has a man and not looking for a boyfriend. So if u can smash without getting all "Ralphie" on her make you next move your best move. If you feel a case of the "sensitivities" coming on, bail out before you hurt ya own feelings.

Last edited:
Royal Assasian is on the button fam. Let me lay it out on the table . . ,

Most likely she's looking for sex, or she wasn't feeling you then hit you with the friend zone.
If you looking for something serious dnt waste ur time. There's so many females out there to waste your time on who don't have a bf. I'd say just go for it.

Back
Top Bottom