GARY COLEMAN's PANTS SELL FOR 400K on ebay NO DUCKTALES

I doubt someone would pay that much.
grin.gif

That Virgin Mary grilled-cheese, after all, really did sell for $28,000.
What?
smh.gif

Imagine the fees on that???
I'm exing out Paypal fees because they ain't no way anyone would take $400,000 paypal with their 4.something % they take away

no way. i rember someone posted the link and all of nt felt bad for the guy.. someone post the link to the thread

we saw it at$105,000 in the coleman thread that was made a few days ago. i cant believe he made that much.. its really sad people are giving him a hand outlike that

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

we saw it at$105,000 in the coleman thread that was made a few days ago. i cant believe he made that much.. its really sad people are giving him a hand out like that

i wouldnt call it a hand out. dude basically provided a nation with laughs in his time... for some, a making a smile is priceless...

but yea
roll.gif

The buyer hasn't and isn't going to send payment...

I thought the pics of Coleman signing his Gamecube were as sad as this would get, but I guess not. I hope Coleman didn't actually get his hopes up.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Jimmy Kimmel said on his show that he'll stop at nothing to get those pants

Jimmy is that dude

yea Jimmy bid $80 but i also heard other celebrity also bid to help him out.

DAMN i wish i was famous , and going broke... i would sell my underwear for $$$
tongue.gif

Yeh. I've heard a lot of people say that they'll help dude out. That's wus up though.

pimp.gif

Dude's finally got enough to stay healthy, AND has a little extra left to buy some Cocoa Butter for his ashy self...

Back
Top Bottom