Gangstas Deliver Pizza Too!!

BUFFALO, N.Y. - A pizza deliveryman in Buffalo opened fire on three robbers, striking a 15-year-old in the back, police said.

The shooting occurred late Thursday night as the pizzeria employee was making a delivery to a home, a police spokesman said. The deliveryman told police the teen and two other suspects tried to rob him at gunpoint.

The deliveryman pulled out a gun and opened fire, hitting the teen twice in the back.

The teen was taken to Erie County Medical Center with what police said were non-life-threatening injuries.

The names of the deliveryman and the teen haven't been released.

In Rochester, a pizzeria employee was shot in the neck early Friday morning while making a delivery. He was listed in serious condition at Strong Memorial Hospital.

at least the delivery men are fighting back...

Chinese food deliverers been doing this for years. Soon they just won't deliver there. It's always bum !%!%%! that gotta ruin something.

As much as these delivery guys get "got" by stick-up kids, it's good that some are now strapped and not taking any %%+@.

I wouldn't call the dude a "gangsta," but rather someone who is JUST trying to do their job.

My dad knows an older man who was a pizzaboy [pizzaman ? ] and got his head shoved slammed through drywall, plus countless bone fractures
smh.gif
Dudes who aredesperate enough to take a persons life away for a pizza + a few bucks need to die in a fire
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
Reminds me of my ignorant boys jumping the pizza man everytime they delivering nearby.

Bats, and Eagles is what gets put to the head.. and i'm not talking about birds.

"The deliveryman told police the teen and two other suspects tried to rob him at gunpoint. "
how is he able to take out a gun when hes at gunpoint..

Originally Posted by calgoresback

"The deliveryman told police the teen and two other suspects tried to rob him at gunpoint. "
how is he able to take out a gun when hes at gunpoint..

Quick draw McGraw.

when I use to work at domino's are delivery boys would get robbed on a consistent bases. dudes would call to place an order just so they can rob thedelivery guys.

so.. do they just take the pizza? I've heard some of the people taking their cars too.
Not worth it though.. if you get caught you better pay up for a lawyer

Back
Top Bottom