Gangs of London - AMC+ Sky Atlantic - Season 2 out now

Need to go back and finish the first episode but I liked what I saw so far.

Great series. Loved the violence and action sequence. But it also was not at all what I expected.

Enjoyed everything up until ep 6 then got a little less actiony and a bit long winded - Ep 5 is insane.

Just finished the series and I highly recommend it. The action scenes in this show are top notch. Episodes 4 and 5 are nuts.

Synopsis spoiler, doesnt give much away but you wouldn't know this info until you watch it.

It's an organized crime centered world that has an elusive high societal order that really runs things in the backround. They run crime, politics, industry, etc...

Not at all original but the story is really good. Kinda like a realistic illumanti.

Show Spoiler
I thought it would be revealed that Elliot worked for the Investors this whole time.

Now that he has the chip, is he gonna work with them for a while before trying to take them down?

No idea why the showrunners didnt kill off Marian. Her and Floriana teaming up? Both gonna team up with Billy and Jacqui too? Meh

What happen to Leif?
[SPOILER/]

Just finished the series and I highly recommend it. The action scenes in this show are top notch. Episodes 4 and 5 are nuts.

Synopsis spoiler, doesnt give much away but you wouldn't know this info until you watch it.

It's an organized crime centered world that has an elusive high societal order that really runs things in the backround. They run crime, politics, industry, etc...

Not at all original but the story is really good. Kinda like a realistic illumanti.

Show Spoiler
I thought it would be revealed that Elliot worked for the Investors this whole time.

Now that he has the chip, is he gonna work with them for a while before trying to take them down?

No idea why the showrunners didnt kill off Marian. Her and Floriana teaming up? Both gonna team up with Billy and Jacqui too? Meh

What happen to Leif?
[SPOILER/]

Pretty sure he was killed at the farm house raid.

Didn't know Cinemax was still a thing until I hear about this show.

Will watch when it hits Netflix or Hulu

I get so pissed seeing this thread knowing i cant stream it yet.

I can always do it the other way but I'm lazy with all those steps.

Apparently Cinemax will premiere the show this June, near the end after not coming through this past April.

I get so pissed seeing this thread knowing i cant stream it yet.

I can always do it the other way but I'm lazy with all those steps.

Apparently Cinemax will premiere the show this June, near the end after not coming through this past April.

Ah, it's not available on Cinemax US?

Ah, it's not available on Cinemax US?
Nope.

I would've been watched back in April if it was.

Right now by the regular/legal means its only on Sky network (UK), Sky Atlantic (UK), and NowTV (European app; not free)

Finally catching this and it is fire. It's wild obvious this dude a cop the whole way though, Wallaces dumb as hell.

Watched this month or two back.

Great show.

I should've known from the start the way they got Colm outta there early but the finale caught me all the way off guard.

Its Elliot's show now :pimp:

Probably the same as HBO or Showtime or Starz.

It isnt worth it though. They have their own original series, all of the same movies HBO has with a few extra and none of HBO series. The only new current series which is their last they have is Warrior.

I hear Warrior and hopefully their other stuff is moving to HBO Max anyway.

Gangs of London can be seen on AMC+ and via Amazon Prime.

Show was :pimp:..Waiting on season 2..

I thought it was on Amazon Prime ???
Just a miscommunication on their part. The show was originally promoted as coming to Cinemax but it's really on AMC+ now.

If you have Amazon Prime you can get AMC+ through that.

Just finished season 1. Solid season and great cliffhanger at the end.

One thing that I love about British TV is that they waste no time in their storyline. I was shocked at Sean getting offed and Elliot now working for the investors. I hope Season 2 is even better.

Said this in the Netflix topic but, this show was meh. Had high hopes judging from what people were saying about it but I think the story was weak, too many things going on, too many characters, and none particularly likeable. I woudnt say it was a waste of time watching it but I probably woudnt recommend it to anyone either.

Back
Top Bottom