G.O.A.T: X-MAS DECORATION

Code:
"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmasdecorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I hadmore people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But twothings made me take it down.         First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents asthey almost wrecked when they drove by.         Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killedherself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until sheclimbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of manypeople who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I havemore than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."

14j4uo0.jpg

no offense bro but how does that even classify as a X-mas decoration? It was obviously there just to throw people off

Originally Posted by Gash

That't pretty funny, Clark Griswold in the HOUSE!
roll.gif

I got this as a forwarded e-mail from a coworker, and that's exactly what I thought!!!!!!! Except the narrative about it was underneath the picture, so Ididn't know that it was a fake.....

Back
Top Bottom