Friends backing out of plans unappreciation...v. Smh

Lets take time to unappreciate when friends do this. I had pretty much all invested into hitting the club tonight, so whenever people outside my main circleasked me whats good, sorry headed to the club with my dudes. Slowly but surely all dropped out on a whatever type note while I'm sitting here saturdaynight bored alone with a**%# face and some OE. Ya mans and em do you a grimy tip every now and then, nh. Now i got my other guy calling me saying"-________ from high school here and she
eek.gif
!". Ima start mainly chilling with secondary friends when it come to going out because my main groupstay messing up.

my friends at college are the most unreliable people i've ever encountered. my friends back home are pretty dependable though

happens all the time. And then when I don't invite them, it's "ohhh, that's f'd up, I would've went". Where's the justice?

Plans change like that sometimes. It can be irritating but it's only a problem when you spend money beforehand ie.. Group trip and everyone cancels at thelast minute.

Wanted to go to MJQ tonight. Got bailed on too. Welcome to the NT Late Night Weekend Post Club

it happened many times and is very unappreciated cause they always back out the last second
smh.gif

I went back to my old stomping ground today. Tried to hook up with some old friends from high school. Had plans to go out tonight and i get a TEXT MESSAGE 15min before i go out the door saying... "oh sorry i changed my mind, i'm starting to feel sick and i got to work tomorrow" yeah.... cuz i flew2000 miles to hear that BS in a text message, least they could have done was call me.
smh.gif

I have to admit I do this but its usually because Im broke and I couldnt go if I wanted to. Being broke sucks

Ahh, the good ol' Bobby Petrino move. The worst thing is when they leave you thinking that they'll go, but 5 minutes before y'all need to peace,you get a text or a call saying they can't make it.

My cousin does that ALL the time, we're close so we're like friends and everytime either her or I ask to get together she never ends up showing up,even on my b-day she was like I'm coming I'm coming an hour before we went to the club and was a no show. And I never get any explanation, not even alame excuse. But she'll call me when she needs something.
eyes.gif

worse when someone call you saying they need your help they about to fight then no one comes to fight him. happened to me last night

I stay backing out of plans. I don't know, I just find it a lot more comfortable to stay in my bed playing Call of Duty or Halo.

I cannot stand when this happens. actually I can barely stand my friends. Bunch of unreliable, immature, ignorant, pathological lying, kleptomaniacs.

Back
Top Bottom