"Free Mason", huh Rick Ross?

Interesting, no wonder you survived that Correction Officer/50 Cent scandal. Fortunately I'm no dummy to the facts so it makes sense now that u r still "buzzin". You fit their agenda obviously so do you bruh but just know you not foolin everyone. Not to mention u ironicly chose Hov 2 b the feature, haaha smh "shout out to the Protocols of Zion" shld b the title of ya nxt LP *Insider* Lol!

Interesting, no wonder you survived that Correction Officer/50 Cent scandal. Fortunately I'm no dummy to the facts so it makes sense now that u r still "buzzin". You fit their agenda obviously so do you bruh but just know you not foolin everyone. Not to mention u ironicly chose Hov 2 b the feature, haaha smh "shout out to the Protocols of Zion" shld b the title of ya nxt LP *Insider* Lol!

eek.gif

Call it what you want just make sure at the end of the day you don't keep your "Eyes Wide Shut"...

Call it what you want just make sure at the end of the day you don't keep your "Eyes Wide Shut"...

Originally Posted by crobers 78

but i ask you what this was. i didnt name it/call it anything. YOU TELL ME WHAT THIS IS?

but i ask you what this was. i didnt name it/call it anything. YOU TELL ME WHAT THIS IS?

oh.

oh.

Back
Top Bottom