Found these shoes on CL and wanted to see if they are legit

View media item 361204
GALLERY]

Oh really, ok I was wondering because they wanted $200 for them and I offered 160 and they wanted to do It and I was like, something's sketchy

Oh really, ok I was wondering because they wanted $200 for them and I offered 160 and they wanted to do It and I was like, something's sketchy
Yeah I'm glad u checked first. They are what one would consider obvious fakes too. You'll be able to spot them after a lil experience with no problem

Just a helpful tip brotha,

Sometimes the box can tell it all, just look at the label and the font of it and how it just looks "variant." Also that box came with 2001 release Jordans which means the Jumpman on the left shoe should be facing to the left, not the right. But as stated, experience is the best way and when it comes to XI's they start becoming the easiest to spot.

box on 2001 release is black bottom with grey top though isnt it ? Havent seen an all black jordan box before

Oh i didn't look at what type of box it was... looks like its a slide out with face box labels. Another immediate sign of fake shoes

Back
Top Bottom