Found my Grails for 14.99 at Goodwill...pics

Me and my lady like to peep some of the Goodwill's for fun when rollin through LA.  We were in town because of the Anime Expo that was going on.  Hit up the one on Hollywood and BAM!

Its a pretty damn good find since it was in the same size I wore back in the day.  The original ones I had, I beat to hell on the blacktops. I then gave to my neighbor across the street and he killed them even more.  Those were my favorites.  I kept the box because I stored bball cards in them.  Looks like I can replace those cards with what was meant to be in there.

This is before the cleaning that these babys are gonna get.

I need to be schooled on how to take better pictures

Thanks for lookin.  Enjoy!

My old box introduced to the newest part of my collection.  Weird that the shoes had to be really crunched into the box back then to fit.
21ch5b8.jpg

can still read the print!  and you gotta love the blue jumpman
14kcn6g.jpg

102.00 bucks back in the day.  this is my original box, not something i picked up with these shoes
2vxlxdg.jpg

blue!!!
sd3g9x.jpg

Me and my lady like to peep some of the Goodwill's for fun when rollin through LA.  We were in town because of the Anime Expo that was going on.  Hit up the one on Hollywood and BAM!

Its a pretty damn good find since it was in the same size I wore back in the day.  The original ones I had, I beat to hell on the blacktops. I then gave to my neighbor across the street and he killed them even more.  Those were my favorites.  I kept the box because I stored bball cards in them.  Looks like I can replace those cards with what was meant to be in there.

This is before the cleaning that these babys are gonna get.

I need to be schooled on how to take better pictures

Thanks for lookin.  Enjoy!

My old box introduced to the newest part of my collection.  Weird that the shoes had to be really crunched into the box back then to fit.
21ch5b8.jpg

can still read the print!  and you gotta love the blue jumpman
14kcn6g.jpg

102.00 bucks back in the day.  this is my original box, not something i picked up with these shoes
2vxlxdg.jpg

blue!!!
sd3g9x.jpg

i myself can mess with used shoes no matter what they are

but its your cash so do you
i will say this there somewhat clean 

i myself can mess with used shoes no matter what they are

but its your cash so do you
i will say this there somewhat clean 

im not wearin em (cant fit em anyways) and it was just 15 dollars. maybe its because i havent gone out looking every week for js in thrift stores but i found these bringing back cool memories of when i first got em that i had to get em. im not too sure of how freequently these shoes are found, but they are 17 years and look pretty good

im not wearin em (cant fit em anyways) and it was just 15 dollars. maybe its because i havent gone out looking every week for js in thrift stores but i found these bringing back cool memories of when i first got em that i had to get em. im not too sure of how freequently these shoes are found, but they are 17 years and look pretty good

Maaan those moments are the best! I remember I found a pair of VNDS Year of the Monkey Forces at a Volunteers of America thrift store for $13-sz 10.5(I wear a 12-13)-traded em to my dude for a Xbox 360---I also found a pair of DS Patent Leather brown Adidas Forums for 9.88 at a center aisle table sale (like a sidewalk sale but in a mall)in the mall back in like 95-cats wasn't feelin the Patent.I loved em tho, I rocked em a few times,boxed em up--after the XIs craze I broke 'em out a few more times-they always broke necks-I wore them frequently every year until 2003 and Ebay'd em for $104

Maaan those moments are the best! I remember I found a pair of VNDS Year of the Monkey Forces at a Volunteers of America thrift store for $13-sz 10.5(I wear a 12-13)-traded em to my dude for a Xbox 360---I also found a pair of DS Patent Leather brown Adidas Forums for 9.88 at a center aisle table sale (like a sidewalk sale but in a mall)in the mall back in like 95-cats wasn't feelin the Patent.I loved em tho, I rocked em a few times,boxed em up--after the XIs craze I broke 'em out a few more times-they always broke necks-I wore them frequently every year until 2003 and Ebay'd em for $104

wow. thats great. pay it forward, hook up someone who wears that size now. im a 13 so no not saying me, but its always good to hook others up as well, and it definitely comes back to you

wow. thats great. pay it forward, hook up someone who wears that size now. im a 13 so no not saying me, but its always good to hook others up as well, and it definitely comes back to you

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Nice Find . $15 bucks for OG X's in that condition is a steal. Whoever sold you those for $15 bucks is probaly on crack
eek.gif

those workers dunno about half the stuff that comes in and outta the store. whoever donated those are on crack.

Nice Find . $15 bucks for OG X's in that condition is a steal. Whoever sold you those for $15 bucks is probaly on crack
eek.gif

those workers dunno about half the stuff that comes in and outta the store. whoever donated those are on crack.

eek.gif

LOL.  It's Goodwill dude.  You know, non-profit?

eek.gif

LOL.  It's Goodwill dude.  You know, non-profit?

Back
Top Bottom