Formotion vs Climacool

So I was looking at some MLS kits the other daySaw that the authentics went with Formotion whereas the replicas went with Climacool Are they just fancy names or can you actually feel the difference when wearing it in terms of comfort

So I was looking at some MLS kits the other daySaw that the authentics went with Formotion whereas the replicas went with Climacool Are they just fancy names or can you actually feel the difference when wearing it in terms of comfort

i would just go for the replica. formotion usually refers to 3d patterns with more ergonomic seams. the formotion top is likely also climacool. 
I'm not sure what the price differential is, but i doubt the performance difference is worth it. if its just a shirt. for shorts, formotion tends to be better.

i would just go for the replica. formotion usually refers to 3d patterns with more ergonomic seams. the formotion top is likely also climacool. 
I'm not sure what the price differential is, but i doubt the performance difference is worth it. if its just a shirt. for shorts, formotion tends to be better.

as far as i know,there are two types of authentics for adidas - Formotion and Techfit
Climacool jerseys are pretty much replica versions of the ones players wear on the field...
for the authentics,they're cut slimmer than the Climacool jerseys...

and Techfit ones has the Powerweb strips at the back of the jersey:

Ibrahimovic also wears them for Milan...

unlike the authentics,Climacool jerseys has the hologram on the lower front and the 3-stripes on the sleeves and also the adidas logo are not made from those plastic transfer material...

as far as i know,there are two types of authentics for adidas - Formotion and Techfit
Climacool jerseys are pretty much replica versions of the ones players wear on the field...
for the authentics,they're cut slimmer than the Climacool jerseys...

and Techfit ones has the Powerweb strips at the back of the jersey:

Ibrahimovic also wears them for Milan...

unlike the authentics,Climacool jerseys has the hologram on the lower front and the 3-stripes on the sleeves and also the adidas logo are not made from those plastic transfer material...

Back
Top Bottom