FORMER SMALLVILLE STAR ALLISON MACK ARRESTED IN RELATION TO SEX TRAFFICKING CULT

FORMER SMALLVILLE STAR ALLISON MACK ARRESTED IN RELATION TO SEX TRAFFICKING CULT

Mack played Chloe Sullivan on Smallville.
BY DAVID GRIFFIN Allison Mack, the former Smallville actress has been arrested in connection with a sex trafficking cult run by Keith Raniere.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Mack and Raniere were charged with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and forced labor conspiracy. United States Attorney Richard P. Donoghue had this to say in his statement:

"As alleged in the indictment, Allison Mack recruited women to join what was purported to be a female mentorship group that was, in fact, created and led by Keith Raniere,” Donoghue said. “The victims were then exploited, both sexually and for their labor, to the defendants’ benefit."

While the arrests of Raniere and Mack took place on Friday, the group has reportedly been active for nearly two decades. Under the company name of NXIVM, Mack helped recruit more female slaves who thought they were joining a "women-only organization that would empower them and eradicate purported weaknesses that the NXIVM curriculum taught were common in women," according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

Mack's representative, Michelle Bega, told the outlet that she had no comment on the arrest. FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William F. Sweeney asks for other victims to reach out with any new information about the case:

“As this pyramid scheme continues to unravel," Sweeney said, adding, "we ask anyone who might have been a victim to reach out to us with information that may further our investigation."

this what she look like

upload_2018-4-20_21-48-11.jpeg

upload_2018-4-20_21-48-24.jpeg

allison-mack-during-the-wb-days.jpg

and damn smallville actors been bout it for the start

Smallville Actor Sam Jones III Arrested on Federal Drug Charges

091021samjones1.jpg
Sam Jones III
Smallville actor Sam Jones III was arrested Wednesday on federal drug charges, TVGuide.com has confirmed.

He was charged with conspiring and planning to deal about 10,000 tablets of oxycodone. The U.S. Attorney's office in Los Angeles said Jones was arrested Wednesday morning at his home in Canoga Park.

According to the indictment filed against Jones, the 26-year-old actor's involvement spanned from April through July of last year.

During that time, the indictment reports, Jones met with a Drug Enforcement Administration undercover agent posing as an oxycodone supplier to discuss purchasing the drug.

According to the indictment filed against Jones, Jones gave his two other conspirators $27,000. Jones' two co-conspirators then gave the undercover agent $75,000 for 9,000 placebo tablets on July 28, 2008.

Jones — who played Clark Kent's best bud Pete Ross for the first three seasons — is also known for his work as Chaz Pratt on ER.

News of the actor's arrest was first reported by TMZ. Jones' publicist, Siri Garber, and his manager, Matt Luber, refused to comment on the arrest.

Jones could face up to 20 years in jail if convicted.

I aint read. Were they rapin folks?

Neve seen her before

Shorty reminds me of them white women that gargle milk for purification

I aint read. Were they rapin folks?

Neve seen her before

Shorty reminds me of them white women that gargle milk for purification

think she was recruiting them for her "female mentorship" group and forced the girls to perform sexual acts with the owner
kristin kreuk introduced her to the group, but denies knowing that it was actually a sex cult

I had a crush on her when Smallville was on, the Lois Lane was on the show and it was a wrap.

Really surprised that she was part of a sex cult. But at the same time, not?

i always ****** with her the long way. this is hilarious to me lmaooo.

sam jones a nut case bruh. dead serious. I've seen it 1st hand. ridiculous.

She's probably getting locked up for a long time. I thought maybe they would pin it all on the dude and she'd get probation, but this is bad. She doin a bid.

Wood still pay her a conjugal.

Pass. She looks like Kathy Griffin fresh out of a time machine.

This story remind me of the Netflix series "The Keepers." Teenage girls from a catholic school were being supplied by the priests to police, politicians, etc for sex. When one nun tried to speak up, they had her killed.

'Smallville' actress pleads guilty to charges relating to sex trafficking case

By Sandra Gonzalez, CNN

Updated 4:16 PM ET, Mon April 8, 2019

Actress Allison Mack has pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy and racketeering relating to her alleged role in a sex trafficking case.

John Marzulli, Public Information Officer for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York confirmed Mack's plea, which was entered Monday.
As part of her guilty plea, Mack admitted to state law extortion and forced labor.
Attorneys for Mack did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Mack was arrested in April 2018 and charged for her alleged involvement with an organization called Nxivm (pronounced NEX-ium), a group that claimed to be a self-help program but was, in reality, a pyramid scheme in which some recruits were exploited "both sexually and for their labor, to the defendants' benefit," according to U.S. attorney Richard P. Donoghue.
Mack is accused of recruiting women to join what she told them was a female mentorship group when, in fact, it was an organization created and led by Nxivm's founder, Keith Raniere, also known within the group as Vanguard.
Last year, Mack, best known for her role as Clark Kent's clever confidant Chloe on CW's "Smallville," was indicted on charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy, according to a statement released by the Justice Department. She pleaded not guilty at the time.
Officials said Mack, 36, was the co-creator of a program within Nxivm, which was targeted toward actors.

What happened to Allison Mack?

Mack's charges stemmed from what officials said were activities that took place as part of a secret society within Nxivm called "DOS," in which women recruited and groomed others under false pretenses to be sexual partners for Raniere, according to an indictment.
Several women, whose identities were withheld in court papers, claim they were blackmailed into complying and told DOS had compromising information about them.
Raniere was the sole male in DOS and the leader. He has pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking and forced labor charges.
Until women recruited others, they were called "slaves." Those who successfully recruited were called "masters."
The indictment released last year claimed many so-called slaves were branded on their pelvic areas using a cauterizing pen with a symbol which, unbeknownst to them, incorporated Raniere's initials.
Mack was released on a $5 million bond days after her arrest last year.
Marzulli and Mack's attorneys did not respond to CNN's questions regarding whether Mack's plea was entered as part of a deal with prosecutors.
Mack faces a maximum of 40 years in prison -- 20 years on each count. She is set to be sentenced on September 11, 2019.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/entertainment/allison-mack-sex-trafficking/index.html

Lol. This dude is so lame. No charisma at all. Not sure what these women thought he could offer them.

Damn! Was she trying to fight it this whole time? Wasted the last 3 years of her life, now she got a 3 year bid. I'm tryna penpal tho.

Back
Top Bottom