For those who unlocked your iphone

i just got my refurbed iphone and i was wondering how you guys unlocked yours. im thinkin either Ziphone or iplus. and how? can anyone help me out? thanks

go with ziphone all u gotta do is click once and ur phone is unlock activated and jailbroken in 4 min
go on youtube they have the procedure there

in June the SDK comes out & there will be an ENDLESS supply of apps.

no need to unlock it

You picked it up that quick, you must of been anxious dude. Use ziphone, i just used it for my iPod touch, cant wait until later when i put everything on it.

^Not all apps will be free plus they were already able to unlock version 2.0
Go with ziphone, very simple and takes no more than 4 min as the guy above said.

Men it is been almost a year.. And I am tired of the Iphone, nothing is entertaining anymore - All the Apps are getting old and what not.

Originally Posted by oak75raidersas

i want to use it with my tmobile service not just to jailbreak it

no need to unlock it

Use ziphone.org. It allows u to jailbreak and unlock. Where'd you get the refurbished iPhone? I'm still looking

I'm looking to get an unlocked one real soon, and I was wondering what the best plan was for it. I want to use it with T-Mobile, and right now I have theSidekick plan with MyFaves 600 right now. Would that work alright with no problems¿

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I'm looking to get an unlocked one real soon, and I was wondering what the best plan was for it. I want to use it with T-Mobile, and right now I have the Sidekick plan with MyFaves 600 right now. Would that work alright with no problems¿

You wouldnt be able to change your fave 5, and you couldnt use the sidekick data plan. I had the same plan. I switched to 1500 minutes and 5.99 t-zonesinternet. If you want, u can add the unlimited text and it would be just like having the sidekick data plan

Originally Posted by MvP07

Men it is been almost a year.. And I am tired of the Iphone, nothing is entertaining anymore - All the Apps are getting old and what not.

++@+ doesnt do anything...

Originally Posted by hollatchaboi34

I'm looking to get an unlocked one real soon, and I was wondering what the best plan was for it. I want to use it with T-Mobile, and right now I have the Sidekick plan with MyFaves 600 right now. Would that work alright with no problems¿

You wouldnt be able to change your fave 5, and you couldnt use the sidekick data plan. I had the same plan. I switched to 1500 minutes and 5.99 t-zones internet. If you want, u can add the unlimited text and it would be just like having the sidekick data plan

Ok. That makes sense. I think I'm good with the 5 I have now anyway, but I still couldn't change if I put the SIM in a T-Mobile phone, changedit, and then put it back into the iPhone¿

Originally Posted by hollatchaboi34

You wouldnt be able to change your fave 5, and you couldnt use the sidekick data plan. I had the same plan. I switched to 1500 minutes and 5.99 t-zones internet. If you want, u can add the unlimited text and it would be just like having the sidekick data plan

Ok. That makes sense. I think I'm good with the 5 I have now anyway, but I still couldn't change if I put the SIM in a T-Mobile phone, changed it, and then put it back into the iPhone¿

Yeah, you can do that. I was just being on the safe side.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

no need to unlock it

but dont you have to pay for some apps.. if you do how much do you think it will be like per apps.. about 1 or 2 dollars??

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by Sais 9mm

Originally Posted by namtsui

What does unlocking the iphone let you do?
use it with different carriers

does this include verizon subscribers?? theyre usually really strict with stuff like this

in case anyone was wondering the answer to this question other than me, i did some quick research and they are working on 2 different formats, so you cantuse an iphone on verizon.... DAMN

it also said that Apple approached Verizon first and they turned them down because they couldnt come up with a mutual agreement... another DAMN

Back
Top Bottom