For all you anime fans...

I've been customizing shoes off and on for a while now and I decided to make myself a decent pair. These are characters from my favorite anime CowboyBebop. All nerd comments aside, please tell me what you think.

Well this is just my personal pair... I've had people order Pac Man shoes, Dragon Ball Z shoes, Zelda shoes, Space Invader shoes, Bubble Bobble shoes....They're all personalized; not just anime.

moz-screenshot-3.jpg

There he is. Not my favorite side; Jet has a weird skin tone. :ohwell:

shoes are piff... would cop a pair from you... jet does need some work though, but overall you get a thumbs up from me

Thanks. Let me know if you ever want a pair; just send me a message. I have pictures of my other work too.

Originally Posted by cicco1212

how much for some custom chucks?
If you send me a clean white pair of your own, it's $60 + (depending on how complex you want the design) and about $110+ if I have to buy themfor you. Then whatever shipping cost.

Well done... I'd definately be interested in seeing some more of your work, if you don't mind.

haha... I got a kick out of the tongues of the Mario's...

are they waterproof?

The tongues on the Mario shoes were such a pain... but I think the end result was worth it. And they are waterproof.

hey what did you use to make your customs? are you only doing cloth materials? or leathers good too i might want you to do me a custom ^_^ whats your contactinfo message me

Originally Posted by ro22ss

Very good use of space. Ever do any original designs? or just all anime?

Thanks and so far people have only ordered video game and anime designs but I'm flexible. I just do what I want for myself and what people order. And rightnow I'm working on a pair of leather shoes to see how they hold up to wear and tear and if they hold up, I'll sell those as well.

Back
Top Bottom