Footalog

has anyone ever ordered from them? are all their stuff A grade no matter when the shoe released? how fast do they ship and they double box right? what was the shoe and box condition when u got the shoes? especially the boxss

footalog is legit. product quality is on point and they double box their shipments. they ship usually within 24-48 hours after payment. as with any international orders u.s. customs can add a couple of days to the transit time.

welcome to nt.

Yea they are legit, but they took a long time for them to process my Order i placed my order on Dec 9th 2009 and didn't receive my shoes until Jan 4th 2010.

They're legit, I got my space jams from them. Fast shipping, double boxed, shoes are perfect, shoe box in great condition. I'll be doing business with them again

there's a thread about these certain websites every month. is footalog legit? is vmcinc legit? etc..
laugh.gif
wasn't there a sticky for these sites before?

Very fair prices, free double box shipping, good shipping rates. I'll vouch for them any day

I've seen pairs that were legit but my friend jus got the ms VI's and they looked messed up so he sold them locally. But people posted pics that looked on point.

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

I've seen pairs that were legit but my friend jus got the ms VI's and they looked messed up so he sold them locally. But people posted pics that looked on point.
I just got mine from there and they are dead on point, what was messed up on his?

ummm yea kids. this is actually my 10th screen name on NT. all previous nes have been banned in a span of almost 8 years. 8 years ago, half the dudes in the JB forum were between 4 and 7 years old. thank u. now sit the hell down

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

ummm yea kids. this is actually my 10th screen name on NT. all previous nes have been banned in a span of almost 8 years. 8 years ago, half the dudes in the JB forum were between 4 and 7 years old. thank u. now sit the hell down
laugh.gif
 Calm down OG!!!Thinking you run this just because you is been here eight years lol.

solaga the 16 year old. edit*** bAMAZING u mad aren't u? u really mad! lol u were like 6 years old when I joined this forum.

^ Seriously, no one cares how long you been on a website
bruh
roll.gif

And you say all your sn been banned????
roll.gif
roll.gif

Obviously you didn't get the clue the first nine times.

Now why don't you sit the hell down, better yet just log off.

Back
Top Bottom