Footaction interview , need help!!

Should i wear fresh kicks or some dress shoes for a footaction interview??

Def fresh kicks my G, I had an interview with them and rocked a throw back to match my J's.

Hired me on the spot, they usually hire the freshest people to work there since they are well versed with the sneaker culture.

Also a bonus would be to show them your knowledge of the shoe game and you're in there.

Wear a fubu jersey some girbauds and and 1s from wal mart and just be like

"Help me"

I guarantee youll get it.

Def fresh kicks my G, I had an interview with them and rocked a throw back to match my J's.

Hired me on the spot, they usually hire the freshest people to work there since they are well versed with the sneaker culture.

Also a bonus would be to show them your knowledge of the shoe game and you're in there.

View media item 389642

Good look my dude ! Ima rock my lebron 7 lows with kackys and a polo! U know wat kinda questions they ask?

Being 100% serious OP,

I worked there when I was younger. I went with khakis, a buttonup, and foams. Hired. :pimp:

I work at Finish Line at the moment..

Went to my interview in an RL Sweater, Dress shirt & tie, Levis, and Fire Red 3's. Hired the same day.

Dont listen to them op smh can't take nt serious nowadays. Jus put on your kackys or take notes from asap rocky

I work at Finish Line at the moment..

Went to my interview in an RL Sweater, Dress shirt & tie, Levis, and Fire Red 3's. Hired the same day.

Being 100% serious OP,

I worked there when I was younger. I went with khakis, a buttonup, and foams. Hired. :pimp:
. Dang i keep hearing dress shoes then i hear wear some fresh kicks idek anymore lol its a hard choice because it is a sneaker job so ud want to show knowledge with shoes but then again it is a "job interview" lol idk

Last edited:
Thinking too much of a minimum wage job. They don't expect you to come in draped like Jesus.

OP don't u wanna show dem u stay fresh bro?

Swag out and day gon upgrade u ta mgr on da spot mah du... Plus da mgr might giv up da yambs if u fresh famb.

Gettin doamb rockin foambz. Instagram dat!

smh @ kids these days...

Last edited:
It's a job where the only requirements a being older than 15....... Dont think they care or that it matters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom