Foams Dr. DOOM?

I was checking ebay and came across some Foamposite that were listed as Dr. Doom part of the Fantastic 4 Pack. Could someone tell me a little more about theseand was there other shoes in the pack and what they were. Thanks

yep they came out as the fantastic four pack

MR fantastic - air max 90's

Human torch = air max 95's

invisible women = clear air force

The thing = Nike dunk high

Dr doom = Foamposite....

thier you go... your welcome..

These shoes are great. They were a very anticipated release. The rumor was that only 20,000 pairs were made.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

There the best shoes out the pack.
no they arent....the clear forces were
happy.gif

The clear force was the Weakest out the pack IMO

In order...

The Thing Dunks

Dr.Doom Foams

Mr.Fantastic 90

Human Torch 95

Invisible Woman AF1

well heres my order
Mr. Fantactics
Dr. Doom's
Invisible AF1
The thing dunks
Human torch AM 95

I have the dooms and i just dont see the resembleance. I understand its from the movie dr. doom but when I think of doctor doom I think of the comic bookversion.

URNOTLIKE could you post some pics of your Dr. DOOM's? Thanks. I have looked at some of the other ones in the pack and to me the FOAMS look the best!!

max90_fan4.jpg
max95_human_torch.jpg
foamposit_drdoom.jpg
dunk_hi_pre_fan4.jpg
af1_pre_fan4.jpg
Pics are from PYS.

OutLaw2j- They did not release as a "pack" per say. Yes, they were part of the Fantastic 4 pack, but they were sold separately.

UrN0tLike- I see the resemblance just fine seeing as how Dr. Doom in the Fantastic 4 movie wore black.

air max 90's and dooms are tied for first for me
and the dunks are 2nd
those air max 95's were horrible IMO
and the AF1's started a fake epedemic, but they are better than the 95's

Passed on the Fantastic 90s and sub'd for the Nash's instead... Both chipped/flaked but I thought the Nash's was a better option...
220506622.jpg

^^^Where are you from?? Cause i was in a few footlockers in NY and they were sold out the first day.

Back
Top Bottom