Foamposite Pro Pearl....Swoosh fell off

So my boy gives me his old pair of Foam Pros, they are in pretty good shape and I'm hella grateful but the swooshes on the shoes were kinda loose. Theswooshes on the Foam Pros are glued on. I didn't have any superglue around the house, but I thought just rocking them one day would be fine. End of the dayI look at the right pair and one of the Nike checks were so loose that they must've fell off during the day. SMH
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Does anyone know if I can find an extra swoosh? If anyone has asuper beat up pair they no longer want, if you can send me the right swoosh I'll paypal you 10$....
frown.gif
frown.gif

87e26713251fce2412d1f0680bfd57de76ad563f.jpg

pros are garbage anyway.....now u got some pearl foam 1's....looks kinda tight like that. You could always fill it in with a black permanent marker. or buya beat pair of pros on ebay and use the swoosh off em and have an extra swoosh in case the other falls off.

people hate but the pearls look better as pros than ones imo, and finding beat pearls on ebay for one swoosh, spendy and pairs arent that common

different size pros might have bigger or smaller swoosh too just a thought...IDK

looooooooooooooool ... euh nah man i feel bad for u ... but its kinda funny to me .. lol

i've seen this happen so many times.
if i had a pair id give u mine.. i prefer the way they look w/ out it
laugh.gif

you cant just paint it black?

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

black sharpie bro.
I would advise against that only because when the drawn in swoosh gets wet, it will run and bleed.

Go to an arts store, like Michael's, or JoAnne's and try to find liquitex paint or any kind of acrylic.

After you paint in the swoosh, use a clear coat similar to what manicurists use and it will seal in the color as well as protect it.

Just a suggestion!

mad.gif
dang it i thought this was information about whether or not the pearls were going to be on swoosh.com or something...carry on...

When I had my first pair of pearl Pros back in the late 90s I purposely took the swooshes off. I liked the look of the shoe without them. I say take the otherone off and just roll with it...

-S

Back
Top Bottom