Just heard this from an inside source.

Dont beleive me? I dont care....

Thoughts? Complaints?

Tell me how you feel!

edit...
Originally Posted by SinnerP

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-i-95-posite-max-first-look.html
nike-i-95-posite-max-boot.jpg

The Nike Air Foamposite lineup including the Flightposite is synonymous to the east coast as peanut butter is to jelly. To pay homage to the east coast’s love for Foams, Nike created the I-95 Posite Max boot. The Nike I-95 Posite Max is is a mixture of the Air Flightposite for the upper, but with a boot-like outsole equipped with full-length Max Air unit that can adapt to wintery weather.

This colorway is in Metallic Gold with black accents from the eyelets and outsole. Expect the Nike I-95 Posite Max to hit retail stores Holiday 2012. Retail is $250.
Hmmm... no-go for me. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

To whomever is responsible for this....
tumblr_m103sq2PmP1r3zat8.gif

If they execute it like these then hellllll no, they can keep em
images

i know there are no pics yet, but if they're executed as well as the bakin boots, then...

COPPED!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

How about they just give us some flightposites? How about they finally do that royal penny colorblocked FP1's with a clear sole that seems like such a no-brainer?

How about rerelease the sneaker but with some decent colorways. instead of the two solid colors on the shoe. add an additional color by changing the sole similar to the ogs.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

How about they just give us some flightposites? How about they finally do that royal penny colorblocked FP1's with a clear sole that seems like such a no-brainer?
that's just TOO easy for them....and being that they didn't come up with the "idea", who know if they'll actually release it in the true form that we'd like.
The Flightposite 1 is such a simple shoe to get right...i just don't how they came to settle on making it a #$%^&+! boot!! 
mad.gif

and cosign on the foamdome indestructible build....only needed the all blacks but easily the most comfortable boot i've had from Nike.

I'm still waiting to see pics...
nerd.gif

hopefully dude that shows em to me (if he ever does
eyes.gif
) he'll let me post em, or post himself... I'm imagining goadome mid on a fp1 upper... Might not be too bad, but I bet Nike charges 225-250 for em.

I'm with everyone else tho.. Let's just get some non fruity *%% colors of the fp1.

Ya gotta draw the line somewhere.... Go make a boot with those nasty @!% Solo Flights and leave the FP1 status quo.

I absolutely love the Flightposite I... so this could really go either way for me. I hope they do the OGs justice.

I just can't imagine how a flightposite boot would look, I hope they are along the lines of the Bakin boot and the foamdomes/bootposite...

Back
Top Bottom