FIRST SUNDAY - Funniest Movie I've Seen in a While

This movie was pretty funny, anyone else catch it ?

Katt Williams was killin it,
laugh.gif

havnt seen it yet...i was questioning whether it would be a waste of money...

some parts on the preview looked kinda corny...i might go check it out tomorrow

is this the new Martin Lawerence movie? take about fall from grace, 10 yrs ago this dude was an A lister, now he is on pair with B horror movie's with 1/2less box office numbers

It looked like the typa #%%# where all the funny parts was on the commercials...hope I'm wrong tho.

It looks like Katt is going to make this movie. I always crack up though when Tracy says "He keeps looking at me." Then Ice Cube asks who and hesays "white Jesus." The way he says it is hlarious.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

I always crack up though when Tracy says "He keeps looking at me." Then Ice Cube asks who and he says "white Jesus." The way he says it is hlarious.

co-sign,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most of the funny parts were in the previews. Movie was decent though. I'm no professional critic, but I only wasted 8 dollars to see it so whatever.

nerd.gif
ain't seen it

watching Music & Lyrics right now with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore, movie is cool
laugh.gif

Drew Barrymore is so dope in it... her role makes me in love with her
pimp.gif

I thought it was gonna be more comedy based, wasn't that funny but it had it's moments. oVerall a good movie though.

i thought the movie was pretty good had some funny parts to it nothing real major but it was still good

Back
Top Bottom