First Billion Dollar Home. Guess where

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I had pictures and everything hit preview and Yuku sent me to a white screen, and since it doesn't save text everything was deleted.
Just click the link, I'm not copying and pasting them all again.

full story
picture slideshow
video

ambanihome_426w.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

interior is nice, exterior is ugly as hell

yup, that's what I meant in my second post.
He'll probably get tired of it within a year

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

interior is nice, exterior is ugly as hell

yup, that's what I meant in my second post.
He'll probably get tired of it within a year

Originally Posted by omgitswes

yeah I could of built a better looking home with 500k.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe not 500k but a lot less then 1 bil.

Besides the price, that thing is hideous. Looks like th architect tripped on his way to the project presentation, fell on top of the building scale model and put it back together in a hurry using popsicles.

I'm all about stuntin and doing stupid thing with money (when you got it), but this is even
30t6p3b.gif
by my standards. You build a home for 1 Bil when 90% of your fellow countrymen live below the poverty line. Interesting enough, I bet he has a nice views from his helipad of the slums where people dont have water or electricity.

Hater's gonna hate right?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

yeah I could of built a better looking home with 500k.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe not 500k but a lot less then 1 bil.

Besides the price, that thing is hideous. Looks like th architect tripped on his way to the project presentation, fell on top of the building scale model and put it back together in a hurry using popsicles.

I'm all about stuntin and doing stupid thing with money (when you got it), but this is even
30t6p3b.gif
by my standards. You build a home for 1 Bil when 90% of your fellow countrymen live below the poverty line. Interesting enough, I bet he has a nice views from his helipad of the slums where people dont have water or electricity.

Hater's gonna hate right?

Yeah I remember when they were building it. Most of the cost of the home is due to the real estate in India. Land is so scarce.

Yeah I remember when they were building it. Most of the cost of the home is due to the real estate in India. Land is so scarce.

Back
Top Bottom