Finally Found A Good Barber in SJ

i was walkin around the flea market today and i wanted to get lined up really good....so as i am walking around i found alot of +*%$## asian barbaers(NoOffense) then as i was walking by where the have cars for sale i see a LITTLE i mean LITTLE barbershop were only like 3 people can fit in it at max and thisold black dude cuts the hair.....$5 line up, $10 cut......He's REALLY good...best line up ive gotten in my life...dude is real cool to talk to aswell....this is a cheapest place is San Jose to get a GOOD hair cut...Giants and Da Barbershop are pretty damn expensive if you ask me but they're goodtooo

lol i remember walkin by that same show a while ago contemplating if i wanted to get cut.

It is in the San Jose Flea Market right next to where they sell all those SUVs. Looks damn near like an outhouse

lol I just happen to be at the flea last Saturday and walked by I needed a cut but I had an appointment at Kanes Barber Shop.

yeah its right next to the SUV/Trucks and its a small little, tiny place...you cant really miss it is a yellow little hut i beilve

kims 6$ hair cut FTW

Kims cut hair...

but when you go to a barber/barber shop such as hairmasters, ebony, or any other ethnic owned barber shop

you get somthing different than what places like KIM offers.

Thats why cuts are usually 15-20...its hard to explain if you've never been to a shop....

Originally Posted by acekilla408

yeah its right next to the SUV/Trucks and its a small little, tiny place...you cant really miss it is a yellow little hut i beilve
isnt he in a little blue hut not yellow with the little red/blue/white barber shope theing out side and wit his radio FULL blast...is it next tothe BIG tarp where they always sell cars near the new entrance in the back right

Dood do good fades?

Lookin for a low fade/ceaser like ol' boy here:
102_0729.jpg

Yo so i went to him yesterday. I went to the flea market to find some cheap pro clubs but it looks like no one sells them anymore. The old asian guy that usedto sell at J12 has gone MIA. So I saw here he cuts pretty well so i walk by and dude just opened up.

Worst cut of my life. I go in and just ask for a taper and a line up. My side burns are fudged up, no curve just a straight angled line downwards. The actualtape part is ...aigghht...but the line around the ears is terrible. Dude uses just one pair of clippers for everything. plus he didnt clean em after the firstguy and didnt even swipe my so called line with alcohol.

Sucked that it happened on a sunday cuz not a single barber shop was opened back home in Pittsburg.

Look big L.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

MAYS *****....

where is May at now? I hear she does it in her like house or something? Care to shed some light?

[h1]May's Hair Salon[/h1]

1089 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95126 (408) 298-8685

i don't think she does lineups. she's asian right?

Back
Top Bottom