Finally a sick pair of AF1 Bespokes (via Hypebeast)

The last few I've seen posted have either been ok at best, or just a bad mixup of too much in one shoe. These are clean and simple but still pretty sick:

marcus-troy-nike-bespoke-air-force-one-1-1.jpg

With photos from Vince Tsang of On and Beyond, take a look at the 1 of 1, Marcus Troy x Nike Bespoke Air Force 1. Created by bloggerTroy in early December, the sneakers use an array of premium materials including a Kevlar toe cap, Waterproof Denim uppers, Rubberized Leather tongue,Turquoise Suede underlay, Metallic silver patent leather tabs and Loopwheeler cotton lining. The shoe itself was partially inspired by the Bun B SpaceJam-inspired Air Force 1 (a previous Bespoke release). Head over to MarcusTroy.com to find out more about the process behind this creation.

marcus-troy-nike-bespoke-air-force-one-1-2.jpg

marcus-troy-nike-bespoke-air-force-one-1-3.jpg

marcus-troy-nike-bespoke-air-force-one-1-4.jpg

marcus-troy-nike-bespoke-air-force-one-1-5.jpg

1. Un-kaws
pimp.gif
eek.gif

2. Bun Bs
3. These

sad part is these cats droppin 800+ for ugly sneakers.....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ankles2008

why is it that Nike themselves can't come up with anything creative like this.
The materials used are expensive and even if they did have alternate materials to use they still wouldnt do it ,because they are too cheap , whichis why current releases are as bad as they are quality wise.
ohwell.gif
Theseshoes are absolutely clean if only dunks were offered with these options.

would have better if the heel panel matched the front and they didn't use the visible air. pretty decent though.

when I saw the his vid on making these I wasn't too sure how they would turnout...I'm very impressed

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Those are clean.......imo bun b's was the best so far

Bun B's kinda caught fire off the Space Jam-esque vibe, I think these are very clean and orginal....GR plzzz????

These are fresh. Mainly because they don't have all kinds of different s*** going on like most of the bespokes do

homeboy killed those, that material and colorway is crazy... i wish i had a couple pairs of those...

Back
Top Bottom