Final: Pistons (18-7) Celtics (20-3) Billups Sells the Fake!

1_200px-Detroit_Pistons_logo.png
@
Boston_Celtics_logo.png

Boston Celtics (20-2) seeks its first 10-game winning streak since the days of Larry Bird, Kevin McHale and Robert Parish onWednesday night when the Pistons visit TD Banknorth Garden.
The Celtics lead the NBA in scoring defense (86.5 ppg), as well as opponents' field goal percentage (41.3), 3-psoint percentage (30.5) and assists per game(17.2).
Celtics have yet to lose at home!

The Detroit Pistons (17-7) enter the game having won nine of 11 overall, holding opponents to 87.7 points in that span.
Tayshaun Prince scored 23 points and Antonio McDyess had 14 and 11 rebounds as the Pistons never trailed in a 109-87 victory over Golden State on Sunday.

6x64a2t.jpg

6sgoz9s.jpg

I say Boston by 6 but a close game throghout.
expect TPrince to have a big game and PPierce too.

Any predictions?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Game Preview

edit*
-Boston is 3rd in the league at turning you over. Celtics bench needs to step up and provide points.
-Pistons are much improved on their bench and they have the edge over the Celtics in that area.

No we will still win. KG goes off for 20 and 18.

Well prove were "the real deal"

I think kg will finish with close to a 20 and 20 game. I think ray allen will have a 25+ night. Celtics by 4

Whenever KG n Sheed play its always lopsided for one player. Hope its Sheed today. Pistons should be up for this game and should win in a close one.

When the season first started I would have said pistons easy but the celtics are doing their thing. Going to be a good game.

Going to be a tough match up for my boys. Chauncey is going to be a load to handle for Rondo. Ray Allen will probably play tonight, and I hope he's foundhis jumper. Pierce normally plays well against Prince, even though Prince is an excellent defender. Sheed and KG will be fun to watch. Just bought a 6-packon the way home from work. I've been looking forward to this game for awhile.
smokin.gif

no gas but the c's swag is on high, i mean my confidence would be on boost if kg was on my team and determined to win

tayshawn w 3 fouls already

rondo is playing like daniel gibson. sheed really brought his A game
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom