FINAL : ******** [28] Cowboys [18] : 12.30.2012 : Week 17 : SNF - ******** = NFC EAST CHAMPIONS

Who will win this game?

• Washington ********

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The ******** haven't won the NFC East since 1999. They haven't hosted a Home playoff game since 2000. Both those things can be accomplished winning here.

As I type this, the Cowboys are losing to the Saints.

The ******** have won 6 straight games. Not bad for the college style offense... I'm expecting this at the end of the game...

View media item 183430
FOX IS DESPERATLY TRYING TO HOLD ON TO THIS GAME BUT NBC WANTS TO FLEX IT AS THE SUNDAY NIGHT GAME. Stay Tuned.

...and the Cowboys lose to NO in OT.

Welcome to the Lions den, Cowboys. FedEx Field is gonna be nuts. :evil:

Skins win. Cowgirls lose. Giants down 14-0. Merry Christmas....Ho Ho Ho.

Hope another week helps RGIII and his knee. He looked like a 40 year version of himself today.

Skins win 31-24.

Alfred Morris will feast on the defense and FedEx will be the loudest home stadium the Skins have played in since John Riggins carried the rock.

Winner takes all, this is shaping up to be the best Boys/Skins game in years :pimp: HTTR let's keep the streak going.

i'd be lying if i said i wasn't nervous as #&$(# :smh:

Let's go Skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NFC East always seems to come down to the final game.
laugh.gif

The ******** are rolling, the Cowboys' defense just got dissected by Drew Brees, DeMarcus Ware might not play and the Cowboys' track record in these winner take the division games has been less than stellar.

Despite all that evidence to the contrary, I think theCowboys win.

SNF :nthat: :nthat:

Can't wait for this one... ******** are on a roll right now & the energy is gonna be crazy in that stadium. I have faith in my Cowboys though... Hopefully Romo & Dez can keep up with their great play & we're gonna need that defense to step up.

dez is gonna demolish d.hall...

i expect another stellar game from romo...

defense does just enough to allow romo to make the game winning drive...

cowboys by 3...

dez is gonna demolish d.hall...

i expect another stellar game from romo...

defense does just enough to allow romo to make the game winning drive...

cowboys by 3...

Unless Dez is in the slot, Haslett ain't gonna put D.hall anywhere near Dez :lol:

I heard Deuce is going to the game......

laugh.gif
Funny you should mention that champ, I actually might be at the game.  It's an outside shot but I'll know for sure by Thursday.  If not there then I'll be at some bar with my people just sitting back enjoying the game.  Either way I know some people are going to be highly upset and unable to work the next day.

Can someone please explain to me how if Dallas wins this game..they win the division??  We have a better division and overall record than them..if they win it'll be knotted up.

Can someone please explain to me how if Dallas wins this game..they win the division??  We have a better division and overall record than them..if they win it'll be knotted up.

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.
Two Clubs

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss

Last edited:
Dallas beat the Steelers, Panthers, and Bengals

Skins beat the Ravens and Saints

Dallas has a better record against common opponents.

:lol: Funny you should mention that champ, I actually might be at the game.  It's an outside shot but I'll know for sure by Thursday.  If not there then I'll be at some bar with my people just sitting back enjoying the game.  Either way I know some people are going to be highly upset and unable to work the next day.

Ha. That's what's up. It will be good football regardless of the outcome. A lot of folks will be using PTO or Sick Leave come Monday morning......pending the results.

I learned many years ago not to let your emotions get too invested in something you have no control over to the point where it affects your personal life (jobs/relationships/etc.). I'll be good regardless of the results.

With that said......it's time for the District to win something, why not start with the NFC East.

Can the ******** still make the playoffs with a loss? I haven't took a look at all the scenarios yet.

This game should be nuts, FedEx will be loudest it's been in years, many many years. If I wasn't deployed I would of gotten tickets to this game. Even though I'm a Falcons fan, This is a still a game to attend just for the love of football and excitement. Looking forward to this game.

Back
Top Bottom