FILIPINA WOMEN....VOL. SHE LIKES THE LUMPIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ano ba yan, we awready heb dat asian tread

im not relly mad, im jas sayeng

anything mixed filipino is a certified 12/10 or 4/10 LMAO

These are definitely West Coast filipinas. Most of the ones on the east coast are short and stumpy...but with bigger hearts :D

only thing i dont like about filipinas is majority of them got no cakes. see a lot with tiddies and great faces, but suffer from pancake booty. theyre definitely deep out here in the bay especially daly city.

Last edited:
Filipinas forever
pimp.gif
This..My First Was Filipina

only thing i dont like about filipinas is majority of them got no cakes. see a lot with tiddies and great faces, but suffer from pancake booty. theyre definitely deep out here in the bay especially daly city.
Man daly city be that sh*t but ever filipino chick I have talked to out here has had cakes but no boobs but I love that brown skin on my black skin lol

Last edited:
Filipina appreciation thread. Or mixed
smokin.gif

asian, spanish, and arabian ethnic backgrounds
smokin.gif

And all the ones i know love sneakers too
smokin.gif

shout out Manilla, Bulakan, San Diego, Jacksonville, SC, Little PI in Rome,

Miss Philippines.....i didn't even hear a word this chick said.

HOLD UP...IS THAT A HADOUKEN TATTOO??????

MARRY ME GIRL.

when someone says that they're talking to a girl, or have a gf that is asian, i never think of that girl as a filipina. It seems that all the dudes that i know that have filipina gfs dont say "i have an asian gf" they say "i have a filipino gf"

you ever fill out those things asking what your race is??

there's an asian checkbox

there's a pacific islander checkbox.

filipinas personalites are different from other asians.

im not hating on chinese, japanese or korean chicks though.....im just loving filipina chicks.

and yeah like dude said, the only downside with filipina chicks is that they're either fine, or not lol. The Fine ones are the ones who refer to guys as "AWG"

and whoever said, bulacan.....thats wassup.

Last edited:
well i think just like every other woman from a certain country, youre not always gona see the best kind.
here in singapore i see fine filipinas from time to time, but of course i see the not so pretty ones too.

what i noticed though, is that a very good looking filipina, can just beat any other very good looking girl in this world.
if a filipinas good looking, she can be just drop dead gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom