Fight for a chick......hmmm

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by majik214

You did the right thing. There are definately times to fight for your chick, and in that case, you handled it perfectly.
Exactly. all that "Simp" talk aside, u handled urself well OP, some ppl would go OD even after seein dude decided to become a vegetarian
This^

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Unless someone is being overly disrespectful, it's not worth reacting to every dumb comment you don't like.

pretty much....dudes have a lot of courage when you're not around.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

i think the only time i would fight for a chick, is like if a guy physically touches her in an inappropriate way.

other than that, guys will always try to get at ur girl. so no point in fighting every single one of them

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

What would warrant a fight for a woman

recently I almost got in a fight with some dude that asked my main "Is your man hitting it right"

The girl comes to me and says that this bum stepped out of line and I agreed. I walk outside and confront dude

Me: "Hey I heard you got something to ask me"
Dude: "What you got in your pocket"
Me: "You were asking my woman something, I think you should ask me instead...."
Dude: "I don't know what your talking about"
Me: "SO now you don't know? You were being disrespectful, so Im here to answer your question
mad.gif
"
Dude: " Im not disrespectful.... I don't know what shes talking about"
Me: "So you don't know
laugh.gif
" *proceeds to walk away... I owned his soul

Did I over react here?
this is how people get shot

Unless my girl is being touched or is about to be in physical harm's way, I'm probably not going to worry about it. I think it's senseless to get worked up over what some dude says to my girl.

I don't think I would have said anything to him. It really isn't proving anything. I would have just brushed it off. It should have been up to your woman to set the situation straight. And by that I don't mean she should have gotten sassy, loud, or disrespectful. But she should have voiced her displeasure and let dude know that he doesn't need to be talking to her in that manner.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

You want him to ask you if your hitting that right... smh young dudes...

roll.gif
had me rolling

It used to be the cool thing i guess for people to say back in high school. "I would never fight over no girl"  Personally I have my girls back no matter what.

If your constantly havin problems over your girl though maybe its time to question the positions she puts herself in

I fought a guy at 7 11 for trying to fight my girl once...they got into an arguement and dude stepped to her like he was about to do something so I hit him...we started scrapping and I came out victorious
pimp.gif

Police showed up and apparently dude had been drinking...dude was like 30 too...I was 16 at the time

I only fight off action though...I wasn't gonna fight dude for what he was saying...only when he stepped to my girl is when I hit him

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

I fought a guy at 7 11 for trying to fight my girl once...they got into an arguement and dude stepped to her like he was about to do something so I hit him...we started scrapping and I came out victorious
pimp.gif
of course you did
nobodys goin to say i stepped to him and got my *#$ whooped

I'd step to a dude or dudes willingly knowing I was going to get my S rocked. So long as it meant that gave my girl enough time to get away. Which wouldn't be too long since she was a track star back in her high school days. But as a I said before, it'd take a lot for someone to provoke me that much.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I'd step to a dude or dudes willingly knowing I was going to get my S rocked. So long as it meant that gave my girl enough time to get away. Which wouldn't be too long since she was a track star back in her high school days. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd step to a dude or dudes willingly knowing I was going to get my S rocked. So long as it meant that gave my girl enough time to get away. Which wouldn't be too long since she was a track star back in her high school days. But as a I said before, it'd take a lot for someone to provoke me that much.

Dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL, am I crazy for that or something?

What part of the game is trying to fight every random dude that says something slick to your girl?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Me: "Hey I heard you got something to ask me"
Supreme Math: "What you got in your pocket"
Supreme Math: "I don't know what your talking about"
Me: "SO now yo....
Supreme Math:
dy410g.gif

in all seriousness my WOMAN would've just siked the dude to peasant proportions without uttering a single word
and forgot about it minutes later.
pimp.gif

either op has a small penis (may be true)

or op is a liar.

id love to see OP's stats, im sure no one is afraid of his twiggly 5'6 frame

Back
Top Bottom