Felt (Slug + Murs) anyone?

I've been a big fan of atmosphere and of murs for a while now... but never got around to checking out their collaborations at all.. i know, smh at me.. 
I was wondering if any of you guys listen to Felt? if so, how do you rank their albums? 

Thanks!

I've been a big fan of atmosphere and of murs for a while now... but never got around to checking out their collaborations at all.. i know, smh at me.. 
I was wondering if any of you guys listen to Felt? if so, how do you rank their albums? 

Thanks!

Felt 1 produced by Grouch- meh
Felt 2 produced by Ant = CLASSIC
Felt 3 produced by Aesop Rock = garbage

Felt 1 produced by Grouch- meh
Felt 2 produced by Ant = CLASSIC
Felt 3 produced by Aesop Rock = garbage

thanks ! yeah without even listening to one song by them.. i was assuming the one produced by ant was gonna be the better of the 3. Slug and Ant work so well together.

thanks ! yeah without even listening to one song by them.. i was assuming the one produced by ant was gonna be the better of the 3. Slug and Ant work so well together.

Felt 1 and 2 were instant classics for me. Every song, Every lyric. Wish more people could enjoy the greatness of these albums.

Not a fan of Felt 3. Ghost Dance Deluxe is good but the rest is all mediocre.

Felt 1 and 2 were instant classics for me. Every song, Every lyric. Wish more people could enjoy the greatness of these albums.

Not a fan of Felt 3. Ghost Dance Deluxe is good but the rest is all mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom