Fellas...Your lady asking u to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks with her...vol (C'Mon Man)

In my case I had to see it twice
tired.gif
...anybody else?

Well damn
laugh.gif

I think you need to man up and take that ____ (female dog) to a movie of your choosing real talk.

If you didnt wanna go then you should just say you dont wanna go.

But at the same time I dont see what the problem is. If you have nothing better to do and she wants to see it why not. Go out have fun and make her happy atthe same time.

the commercials are bad enough. i cant imagine sitting through an hour+ of those annoying @#$ voices. i agree, id rather not smash that night than see alvinand the chipmunks.

LOL crazy... I had this older lady (moms best friend friend like 35) ask me if i wanted to see that movie, I was like nah... But now that i think about it ishould have said yes

Nah...no gun, not my girl(s), and definitely not forced. I knew better than 2 go without being geeked, so i was good...and on both occasions i went inafterwards.

my god some of you are doomed for divorce if you ever get that far. like seriously watching a movie is that big a deal? like how you gonna call a girl your gfand not be able to dedicate an hour or two to something she wants to do even though you dont? talking about your a man how you gonna let your girl get you todo something you dont like.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]
indifferent.gif

Just watch it.....you're acting like it's some new moon/ the notebook type +#$*[/color]

I went....got what i wanted when we got home too.

Sometimes you gotta take one for the team (By team i mean you and your wang)

cmon if you actually have some sort of liking to your current GF, you'll do stuff your're not normally used to because thats how it works, she mightnot necessarily agree with everything you want to do either. But most of you guys wouldn't know bout that

Just watch the dam movie

OP you a sucka..

Shorty asked if I wanted to see it & before I could even answer she knew I wouldn't watch it... Even if I was on some
pimp.gif
*%%@..

Back
Top Bottom