Feeling Nostalgic, F IT. NFL Week 3 In Review ! ! ! ! !

Used to see these all the time and I know NT is dying off but **** it, *HERE WE GOOOOOOO* Dakota Vocals.

The most frustrating thing I've seen this season is coaching. I don't know how the Eagles HC and OC still have a job after they **** their pants against Atlanta and tried to lose against New Orleans.

- Eagles got a lot of talent but are setup for failure with that staff. Not sure if their DC figured **** out or the Saints went back to being the Saints, led by Carr and Dennis.

- Cleveland is so ******. That OL is awful, Watson is also terrible. Myles needs surgery on both feet. They had so much talent but their HC's time is also up. I'd fire him today.

- Giants OL is vastly improved. Malik Nabers single handedly winning us the game. Stealing an INT and then breaking up another INT and making a ridiculous TD catch that was out of reach. He is special.

- Steelers defense is as good as expected, Fields is playing above average. Smart plays and not losing them the game. I think Tomlin prefers him over Wilson. Also, why in the **** is Wilson on the sideline in pads and a jersey every week. He's so ****in goofy.

- I knew Sam Darnold would be solid with KOC but not this damn good. Happy for Flores, he's got that defense playing lights out. Minnesota is looking mad good. Sam Darnold about to get paid.

- Baker still sucks even with that squad. This is why the Bucs were so scared to pay him and said they wanted to avoid a bad contract like another team made. Bo Nix sucks.

- Happy to see Malik Willis make some plays and get some wins. Tennesse was never the right place for him schematically. He shouldn't have been there. I don't know if he's a starter in the league but it's good to see him go elsewhere.

- Bears OL looking as awful Clevelands OL. Cleveland ****** up not fully purging that coaching staff. Caleb is in a horrible situation for a rookie.

- Dolphins are cooked, they should trade for a QB.

-Ravens are damn good but their coaching is an issue. Harbaugh's time is up. They finally gave Derrick the ball more but then got stupid again in the 4th.

- Cardinals got hosed

- I think Detroit is taking a big step back this year.

- Kirk is severely overpaid. He's an average QB but he's old and slow now, looks scared also.

- Aaron Rodgers had one of the best games I've seen in a while. I couldn't believe how sharp the ball was out of his hand. He looked like 2018 AR a few times. That run game and OL is deeply improved. If they can fix that defense, they will go far.

- Dallas ****** up not paying Stephon Gillmore, Tyron Smith and Derrick Henry. Jerry wanted to put his ego first. 23 mil in cap space right now, make moves earlier instead of playing chicken with your best players.

- Raiders hiring a terrible OC that sucked in Chicago is hilarious. Did they think he wouldn't suck in Vegas? They'll get a top 5 pick and a shot at a QB.

• Pats offense is still a mess with a bottom 5 O-Line, shocking :lol: :smh:. Just wanna keep Maye away for as long as possible, been watching your rookie/young QB getting beat up week in and week out isn't the move long term...

• Home cooking on the road for KC again doesn't change the fact they've been in nothing but one possession games so far. Team to beat of course but I don't think they're as untouchable as usual. Spags is the thing keeping these close W's from easily being L's

• What will it take for Harbaugh to be more aggressive on offense for a change? They almost tricked off a game that had no business being close. Good to see Henry looking like Henry again though.

• Cowboys will play the Giants at the best time to get some confidence back :lol:

• Goff's gotta cut down his TO's/risk taking. That squad is built to win it all if they manage to be fix that.

• Not worried about the 9ers until we hear their star guys are gonna be in jeopardy come playoff time. They can still cruise to double digit wins off of their depth. A tough divisional game doesn't change that for me. They'll have a good bounce back against the Pats :lol: :smh:

• The Vikes might have something if Darnold keeps playing efficient ball, their defense looks as good as any unit through 3 weeks.

• Mike Macdonald might be the goods, they'll be a tough out the way the defense is playing. Don't think they've got a good enough OLine to kill folks through the air consistently even with great skill guys but if they can get the run game going when Walker comes back they should be solid enough.

• Mike McDaniel without Tua is looking funny in the light, they need each other.

• A red rocket resurgence is unexpected but not too surprising the 15 year vet has a better grasp on their offense than the rook thrown into chaos from day 1 :lol:. They'll be more competitive for sure but they won't sniff the playoffs so not sure what the point is for Carolina...

• Raiders are confusing as hell :lol:, got moments like last week then you see this week and the coach is already calling dudes out. Gonna be a roller-coaster in Vegas this season

• The Browns are quickly heading to purgatory, especially with all the injuries on the OLine and Garrett looking to be out indefinitely

• Nabers looking like the best in class so far

• Philly's defense showed up for the first time in a little bit feels like :lol:, good win on the road.

• Patrick Surtain II might be CB1, what he did against the Bucs was as good as any DB performance this season. Surprisingly convincing win for them

• Harbaugh might have to sit Herbert a few weeks just to be safe, don't think throwing him out there banged up already would be smart.

• Malik Willis heard the talk :lol:, quality win and great for the Packers not just rushing to throw Love back out there.

• Steelers are fascinating with that defense. They've allowed them the space to figure out what they wanna do on offense without much fuss/controversy yet but they'll have to make a decision sooner than later RE: Russ vs Fields.

Steelers are 3-0 but the offense with Arthur smith after three weeks hasn’t shown any significant progress since last season under Matt canada

TJ Watt is a top 5 living white man and should win DPOY

Vikings look like a top 5 team right now. Darnold looks more mature and poised under center than ever before. This might be a Carson Palmer or Kurt Warner -esque career revival for him

Browns, Cowboys, Panthers, Raiders, Bears, Colts, and Titans are all in the same tier of terrible

Dolphins should trade for Russell Wilson or an equivalent starting QB. How they haven’t prepared for life after Tua is kinda wild to me considering his concussion history

Jalen Hurts hasn’t gotten better in the last 2 years, and why is that? He’s got all the weapons a QB could want

Speaking of, QB’ing in this league has regressed to 1960 & 1970 levels of play

Anthony Richardson is legit trash at throwing a football accurately over a consistent period of time. Wouldn’t be surprised if he dots up the Steelers next week tho because that’s simply how things work

Bengals lose tonight going 0-3 to start their ‘rebuild’

Mahomes has played pretty ‘meh’-ly the past year or so, but it’s masked because he and the chiefs continue to find ways to pull out close wins

Is Travis kelce still alive?

Who needs ‘one route’ deebo when you have Jauan Jennings?

I know the Steelers defense is great but how do you produce -5 yards of offense the entire second half? Chargers should be embarrassed

Saints came back down to earth but I do think they’re a legitimate threat in the NFC, especially with how incompetent 50% of their division is

Seahawks 3-0 for the first time since 2014 (not counting the 2020 COVID year) when they won it all against the broncos. Geno Smith SB MVP?

My friend needs Jordan love back

Steelers are 3-0 but the offense with Arthur smith after three weeks hasn’t shown any significant progress since last season under Matt canada

TJ Watt is a top 5 living white man and should win DPOY

Vikings look like a top 5 team right now. Darnold looks more mature and poised under center than ever before. This might be a Carson Palmer or Kurt Warner -esque career revival for him

Browns, Cowboys, Panthers, Raiders, Bears, Colts, and Titans are all in the same tier of terrible

Dolphins should trade for Russell Wilson or an equivalent starting QB. How they haven’t prepared for life after Tua is kinda wild to me considering his concussion history

Jalen Hurts hasn’t gotten better in the last 2 years, and why is that? He’s got all the weapons a QB could want

Speaking of, QB’ing in this league has regressed to 1960 & 1970 levels of play

Anthony Richardson is legit trash at throwing a football accurately over a consistent period of time. Wouldn’t be surprised if he dots up the Steelers next week tho because that’s simply how things work

Bengals lose tonight going 0-3 to start their ‘rebuild’

Mahomes has played pretty ‘meh’-ly the past year or so, but it’s masked because he and the chiefs continue to find ways to pull out close wins

Is Travis kelce still alive?

Who needs ‘one route’ deebo when you have Jauan Jennings?

I know the Steelers defense is great but how do you produce -5 yards of offense the entire second half? Chargers should be embarrassed

Saints came back down to earth but I do think they’re a legitimate threat in the NFC, especially with how incompetent 50% of their division is

Seahawks 3-0 for the first time since 2014 (not counting the 2020 COVID year) when they won it all against the broncos. Geno Smith SB MVP?

My friend needs Jordan love back

It’s way too early to criticize Anthony Richardson. He had a lot of flaws in college and was expected to be a couple years away.

Hurts has been inconsistent but also Kellen Moore isn’t doing him any favors. They should be 3-0 and Saquon should have a good 20 more carries. Take the pressure off Jalen and no need to make football more difficult.

- Media said week 1 for Vikings against NYG was must win or they're likely starting 0-6. Addison and Hock still waiting in the wings and destroyed Houston's offense without 2 key defensive contributors...yikes!

- Someone get AR15 outta here. Terrible quarterback, hard to watch for the purists, but busts my friends *** in fantasy. Nothing good here.

- Levis stinks...him and Callahan about to scrap

- QB reclamations everywhere...also never seen more excuses for failed QBs. Bryce ain't it, Lawrence never had "it" and Caleb had "the best supporting cast for a rookie QB ever" but oh...it's the Olines fault and Waldron and Allen is hurt and no run game...Yada yada...he's a ballerina with a pretty spiral out there. (No, I don't wanna give it time...you give it time. :lol: )

- Coaching is making all the difference these early weeks and it's highly visible.

- Eberflus is as good as gone. McCarthy, Pederson, Sirianni seats are hot. Personally think Zac Taylor belongs on the hot seat, but Burrow too good.

- Eagles and Chiefs keep being let off the hook

- Falcons will win the NFCS. Rams and Bengals also turn it around before long...Niners and Cowboys feel like they're in trouble

- Steelers + Fields just makes sense. Chargers got a similar feel now with Jim Harbs, but Herbert needs to get healthy

- Seahawks have played 3 of the worst teams around...not sure what they are or how serious that defense is yet.

- Step aside, Rachad...It's Bucky time!

- Season is early, Dolphins need to trade for a Q. Lots of guys can do solid #'s with that weaponry.

Vikings/Steelers SB

Last edited:
- chiefs could easily be 0-3 but this is normal, especially for teams like them. they're be back to normal come mid to late october. same with kelce
- jalen hurts stinks and is the next in line of meh bama QBs
- blind analytics without a feel of the actual game taking place is costing teams
- steelers 3-0 start should not change your opinion on fields...regardless of which side you were on. not yet
- look at the teams not really skipping a beat when going to the backup QB (vikings, packers in particular)....says a lot about the guys calling the shots on the sideline for those two teams
- early to say it but it's WIR so im gonna say it, the league has caught up to stroud with a year of film available
- robert kraft needs to be called out for being a cheap sonuvabitch
- pats not even close to the worst 1-2 team in the league. yay
- need to start seeing teams play starters more in preseason and an increase full contact practices in camp
- QB play continues to be pretty blah...i don't think it's the cover 2 like hair gel man says either. it's preparation, film, practice, etc. it's def not a pure talent thing but it's the rest of what it takes to be a quarterback
- young QBs should sit, especially those getting drafted on to sub 5 win teams

niners v chiefs/bengals in feb

Last edited:
- chiefs could easily be 0-3 but this is normal, especially for teams like them. they're be back to normal come mid to late october. same with kelce
- jalen hurts stinks and is the next in line of meh bama QBs
- blind analytics without a feel of the actual game taking place is costing teams
- steelers 3-0 start should not change your opinion on fields...regardless of which side you were on. not yet
- look at the teams not really skipping a beat when going to the backup QB (vikings, packers in particular)....says a lot about the guys calling the shots on the sideline for those two teams
- early to say it but it's WIR so im gonna say it, the league has caught up to stroud with a year of film available
- robert kraft needs to be called out for being a cheap sonuvabitch
- pats not even close to the worst 1-2 team in the league. yay
- need to start seeing teams play starters more in preseason and an increase full contact practices in camp
- QB play continues to be pretty blah...i don't think it's the cover 2 like hair gel man says either. it's preparation, film, practice, etc. it's def not a pure talent thing but it's the rest of what it takes to be a quarterback
- young QBs should sit, especially those getting drafted on to sub 5 win teams

niners v chiefs/bengals in feb

I think it’s a combination. Young QBs need to sit because NCAA is so watered down that they’re nowhere near ready to start. Teams are so desperate and convincing themselves they got THE guy and paying him as THE guy but he’s not. Tua and Trevor are not worth half of their contract but expectations are so high now because of their contract. Makes more sense to draft and move on quick if the guy doesn’t look phenomenal instead of getting caught up overpaying for an average guy.

Yall sound foolish on the Hurts slander. We all want him to cut down the turnovers (some his fault some not but that doesnt matter at the end of the day) but he is throwing the ball really well right now. We need to get better in the redzone but aint nothing majorly wrong with Hurts minus the turnovers.

Mans threw for around 80% comp % b2b weeks WITHOUT AJ. Against two pretty good defenses in NO and ATL.

Has lookee much better against the blitz because he actually has an answer built in unlike last year nonsense.

I aint going for it

Fire Sirianni tho

Back
Top Bottom