Fat Joe thinks there is a "Gay Mafia" in the indusrty

Joey Crack also suspects that he's previously collaborated with gay rappers.

Fat Joe recently sounded off on homosexuality and Hip Hop, speaking with Vlad TV about his perspective on closeted rappers and the need for gays to come out. During the interview, he said that he’s definitely done songs with gay lyricists and that they shouldn’t be afraid to show who they are.

“I think I’ve done songs with gay rappers. I’m pretty sure of that. I’m pretty sure the football !!%*@% is gay, the basketball !!%*@% is gay - !!%*@% is gay,

the cat's already been out the bag, we already heard plenty of people speak about what really goes on in the business. it's funny how people keep avoiding the fact that their favorite rapper is a #%@**

Gay people in the music/rap industry? DUH

Gay mafia? %@#+ does that even mean?
laugh.gif

if theres gay rape goons, there must be gay rappers by default

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

“I think I’ve done songs with gay rappers. I’m pretty sure of that. I’m pretty sure the football !!%*@% is gay, the basketball !!%*@% is gay - !!%*@% is gay,

Industry is super mo from what I heard. If they seem suspect 90% chance they are.

I understand what he's saying but gay mafia dude? Come on .... How does it qualify to be Mob though? A lot of the people in power are gay bu not a gay mafia homie..

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Da gay mafia is da reason he doesn't sell units (Vado too), his last album was slammin
or maybe they the reason he still can get an album in stores after his consistant flops 
nerd.gif

I agree with the first part, I think more of these gay rappers should just be real and stop with the lies but the whole gay mafia part is wild funny, reminds me of rants about Jews running everything and recent Illuminati conspiracies. He talking about it like he's mad/paranoid.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Joey Crack also suspects that he's previously collaborated with gay rappers.

Fat Joe recently sounded off on homosexuality and Hip Hop, speaking with Vlad TV about his perspective on closeted rappers and the need for gays to come out. During the interview, he said that he’s definitely done songs with gay lyricists and that they shouldn’t be afraid to show who they are.

Back
Top Bottom