Fat Joe and Cam'ron gotta be some of the most consistent dudes in the game.

al audi

Banned
both vets in the game

both have had plenty bangers for the street and HITS for the radio

between both of them (check the discographies) how many albums between em both? imo........all been solid.

why does it seem a lot of NT hates on either 2? im just wonderin

both vets in the game

both have had plenty bangers for the street and HITS for the radio

between both of them (check the discographies) how many albums between em both? imo........all been solid.

why does it seem a lot of NT hates on either 2? im just wonderin

Fat Joe bro? he doesn't really do it for me..

he's had some songs here and there, but nothing to make me listen to him completely

Now camron, i agree with. but dude has kinda fell back for a lil while.. he needs to convert to the music that is is now, for more exposure.

collab with some different artist..

Fat Joe bro? he doesn't really do it for me..

he's had some songs here and there, but nothing to make me listen to him completely

Now camron, i agree with. but dude has kinda fell back for a lil while.. he needs to convert to the music that is is now, for more exposure.

collab with some different artist..

consistent? I don't know about that. Both of them took a decent amount of "time off" in their careers.
eyes.gif

consistent? I don't know about that. Both of them took a decent amount of "time off" in their careers.
eyes.gif

NT got jokes though

nah all seriousness

have you dudes listened to the albums?? yea dudes might have changed over the years or joe mightve tried to find the south sound or w/e but they still put on solid material

im not callin these dudes the GOAT or most lyrical or w/e.

NT got jokes though

nah all seriousness

have you dudes listened to the albums?? yea dudes might have changed over the years or joe mightve tried to find the south sound or w/e but they still put on solid material

im not callin these dudes the GOAT or most lyrical or w/e.

cam been wack since after purple haze and fat joe is just fat joe... even if he makes something good it wasnt his fault...

cam been wack since after purple haze and fat joe is just fat joe... even if he makes something good it wasnt his fault...

Yeah they are consistent...but are they consistently good? I dunno. They do have their fans though

Yeah they are consistent...but are they consistently good? I dunno. They do have their fans though

OP must not have listened to Crime Pays
sick.gif
, possibly the worst album I listened to in '09. Cam fell off after Come Home With Me, hasn't been anywhere near the same since.

Fat Joe
grin.gif
never been a fan of his, he is consistent in one way......... consistently on DJ Khaled tracks EVERY....... DAMN...... YEAR! The newer songs he got with Jeezy and the one with Trey are aight tho

OP must not have listened to Crime Pays
sick.gif
, possibly the worst album I listened to in '09. Cam fell off after Come Home With Me, hasn't been anywhere near the same since.

Fat Joe
grin.gif
never been a fan of his, he is consistent in one way......... consistently on DJ Khaled tracks EVERY....... DAMN...... YEAR! The newer songs he got with Jeezy and the one with Trey are aight tho

Back
Top Bottom