Fake People

yo have you every woke up and realized that there was mad fake people that you are surrounded by mad fake heads. like dudes that try to mess with you chick andsay wassap to you like its nuffin. people who talk about your swag and then they wear something like you did.People need to be aware of whos real and fake cuztheres mad fake heads in FL son like no other. dudes guttin ma x like hey i thought u was ma boy lol its funny though. ima start tazin people. ima be on CNN.MCH on decky deck

195108B835E7D088DD3EED144E6C551A.JPG

yeah they creep me out

btw great first NT post, dude fits right in

Originally Posted by TheNorthside

yo have you every woke up and realized that there was mad fake people that you are surrounded by mad fake heads. like dudes that try to mess with you chick and say wassap to you like its nuffin. people who talk about your swag and then they wear something like you did.People need to be aware of whos real and fake cuz theres mad fake heads in FL son like no other. dudes guttin ma x like hey i thought u was ma boy lol its funny though. ima start tazin people. ima be on CNN. MCH on decky deck

agreed 100%, New York is the worst...I switched colleges this semester and knew no one...cats bypassed me for daps and all that
laugh.gif
(how you get Ivo'd on a dap?) , in just three months I'm oneof the most popular guys there, same dudes that I found out was really lames be trying to leech off of my shine now like "yo son what'spoppin'?" when I'm handin' out high fives knowing I ain't gonna call them on it...I just keep it movin'....I smashed 6 prettychicks that played me my first week, then found out I was the man and got amnesia....I got amnesia after I smashed to
devil.gif

Yessir I think about it all the time, but in this world you gotta deal with them phony $## people. It's whatever tho when you're doing and there trynatag along, give them a nice
laugh.gif

Thats why I just say $%#* It

I dont care about anything except my fam, real friends, my money, my education, the happiness genitals and my future
$%#* everythin else
Someone copies my swag? $%#* em
laugh.gif
i dont care
Someone tries and steals my girl? $%#* em..I wouldve already smashed..and if i didnt..you can have her
laugh.gif

A wise prophet once said
I never brag, how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
pimp.gif

i hate that when my girl tells me someone i know tried to hit up on her and they try to act cool with me. So many weird people in this world nothing u can dobut deal with it.

Damn stay in school, your spelling is horrible.

BTW I live in FL and there are a lot of fake people....

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Thats why I just say $%#* It

I dont care about anything except my fam, real friends, my money, my education, the happiness genitals and my future
$%#* everythin else
Someone copies my swag? $%#* em
laugh.gif
i dont care
Someone tries and steals my girl? $%#* em..I wouldve already smashed..and if i didnt..you can have her
laugh.gif

A wise prophet once said
I never brag, how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
pimp.gif

real talk

man i know some really fake people
kid i know was sayin how he didnt like a certain brand of clothes then a lil while later i see him wearing that *!#!.
ed hardy i think it was...like come the f*** on, he's just trying to be "cool" which really doesn't make sense since ed hardy is incrediblygay

people who say that they will buy it from you turns out the fake on you i ate that +%+#

Back
Top Bottom