Fake Breds or not?

Dont see a msrp tag so more than likely they were purchased from a mom & pop store, could be legit, but im saying GM

cant tell 100% from your pix.. However I can tell you the legit Bred 4s came with the black plastic in the box, not white paper.. I would stay away personally.. Im also thinking GM.

cant tell 100% from your pix.. However I can tell you the legit Bred 4s came with the black plastic in the box, not white paper.. I would stay away personally.. Im also thinking GM.
That is the only thing throwing me off, and what does GM mean?

That is the only thing throwing me off, and what does GM mean?
GM means Grey Market...some interpret this as authentic but there are definitely some aesthetic differences. Many consider these to be fakes because of these quality issues. I purchased some AJ3's from kicksole.com and they were claimed as authentic but after recieving them and comparing them to some store bought 3's, I concluded these were grey market. Check out my youtube video...

i thought they were legit at first but obviously they are not..

Grey markets are produced at factories in China and you find more info on them in the Grey Market discussion here on NT.

When I buy jordans now i look for the Eastbay, Champions, Footlocker, Finishline or Footaction white sticker thats on the box. This is the only way i can be sure that they are authentic. Or at least you have less of a chance of being fooled but if you can't tell from looking at the shoe, look at the box.  A lot of grey market boxes will be slightly bigger and you should know the dimentions of the box are printed inside the box. Ask to see a picture of this and also the font on the color code can be different from one number to the next. The color code on the box on the 3's i bought had some numbers that were slightly smaller that the others.

Little details like this can save you.

Last edited:

GM means Grey Market...some interpret this as authentic but there are definitely some aesthetic differences. Many consider these to be fakes because of these quality issues. I purchased some AJ3's from kicksole.com and they were claimed as authentic but after recieving them and comparing them to some store bought 3's, I concluded these were grey market. Check out my youtube video...

i thought they were legit at first but obviously they are not..

Grey markets are produced at factories in China and you find more info on them in the Grey Market discussion here on NT.

When I buy jordans now i look for the Eastbay, Champions, Footlocker, Finishline or Footaction white sticker thats on the box. This is the only way i can be sure that they are authentic. Or at least you have less of a chance of being fooled but if you can't tell from looking at the shoe, look at the box.  A lot of grey market boxes will be slightly bigger and you should know the dimentions of the box are printed inside the box. Ask to see a picture of this and also the font on the color code can be different from one number to the next. The color code on the box on the 3's i bought had some numbers that were slightly smaller that the others.

Little details like this can save you.

Just an FYI... I personally have seen a huge amout of GMs being sold online in RD boxs with these stickers with reciepts... Be careful

View media item 618606
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

They have been worn and walked in.

Nvm, i think they may be Euro release or something. And i found out that the TWENTYTWELVE proves they're real

If they're fake, they're the best fakes i've ever seen in my life.
your fine here IMO..  I was just letting you know for future ref. the GMs have the twenty twelve now too.. It dosent look as clean and crisp like the RD ones though.

Back
Top Bottom