Excellent Breakdown of Game 6 of the 1997 NBA Finals

Those Bulls x Jazz Finals were :pimp:

Beautiful execution of the Triangle offense.

Smothering defense by both teams.

Stockton and Malone Pick & Roll

Pippen's all around greatness.

The two dead eye shooters, Kerr and Hornacek.

And the greatest athlete in history putting the bookends on a legendary career.

is the no call the howard eisley 3 pointer that didnt count? or was that in 98..

the jazz offense was one of the most fluid offenses i've seen.. too lazy to check but im sure they were top 5 or even top 3 in 97 in scoring. all their passes and screens were on point. that pick and roll was damn near impossible to stop. 

Pippen got away with the goaltend. Had they made that call, series would've 7.

I still think the Bulls would've came out winning the series.

Utah def played tough. Till this day, I think that was one of the best NBA finals series we've seen in contemporary times. Last great series to come close to Bulls vs. Jazz was Lakers vs. Celtics in 08.

The ball movement, off the ball cuts, and running offense through the post really stand out. It's ironic that the Jazz's P&R option has become the entire offense for most of the league.

Pippen got away with the goaltend. Had they made that call, series would've 7.
I still think the Bulls would've came out winning the series.
Utah def played tough. Till this day, I think that was one of the best NBA finals series we've seen in contemporary times. Last great series to come close to Bulls vs. Jazz was Lakers vs. Celtics in 08.
I think the Lakers/Celtics 2010 encounter was better. The 2008 Lakers, to me at least, lacked the toughness needed to overcome KG, Truth, and Ray Ray. It would've been interesting to see Lakers/Pistons '08 though.

Back
Top Bottom