ESPN's what does Kobe have to do to surpass MJ?

mjvskobe.jpg

Not fair!

Not happening. Jordan was an extremely special player. We may never see the likes of him in our lifetime (Lebron included).

Nobody is going to surpass Jordan, it just won't happen. Even if it did I don't thing people would accept it.

I am so sick of this comparison.

Two totally different players. They have a lot of similarities, but it's apples and oranges to me. Instead of worrying about who is better than who, Ithink we should take him for what he is and enjoy it.

I was alive (but young) during all of the Jordan Era but don't remember any of these silly comparisons.

Originally Posted by zube42

Nobody is going to surpass Jordan, it just won't happen. Even if it did I don't thing people would accept it.
Pretty much what i was gonna say......
I just don't think individually he is better than Jordan.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I am so sick of this comparison.

Two totally different players. They have a lot of similarities, but it's apples and oranges to me. Instead of worrying about who is better than who, I think we should take him for what he is and enjoy it.

I was alive (but young) during all of the Jordan Era but don't remember any of these silly comparisons.

you do that

I think MJ's legacy is beyond the basketball court, nearly untouchable. He helped put basketball on a Global level when sports broadcasting exploded andnot to forget his Shoes.. lol
You cannot compete with that. Kobe is great and you cant take anything away from what hes accomplished. hell be a legend in his own right.

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

I agree with Sportsnation. He needs more scoring titles.
you cant read graphs?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

SMH @ me! Nah, but I looked at the bigger one to the left and.......forget it, no excuses I take the L on that

This is so stupid.

Why does Kobe have to be better then Jordan?

This is why Kobe gets so much hate.

It really doesn't matter at the end of the day. Kobe will be Kobe, Jordan will be Jordan
And LeBron will be LeBron. This **** is tired now. Drop it BSPN.

MJ set the bar pretty high. Nobody can compare to him. MJ is in a class of his own. To me, it's MJ, then you start to classify who's greater, after along dramatic pause.

I think people mistake ACCOMPLISHMENTS with pure SKILL.

MJ has accomplished much more than Kobe has, not arguing that.
But its like a rapper who sells millions and millions of records, does that make him the greatest rapper of all time? No, it doesn't.

Kobe Bryant has assets to his game that are BETTER than Michael Jordans...Mike might have rings, but we're talking about skill here. Kobe > MichaelJordan.

Better shooter, better scorer, better footwork, better ball-handling, etc.

I'm going to get a million stone faces, but i don't care. I'm not just a biased Laker/Kobe fan either. This is coming from a basketball fan. Whenit is all said and done, kobe bryant will be the greatest basketball player of all time.

Kobe > MJ

istockphoto_842320_flame_boy.jpg

*puts on flame suit*

thats a very good comparison real talk

and like i think its harder for kobe, to win cuz theres better players and teams out now than in MJs time

meh, i appreciate kobe for what he has become. it's been a roller coaster ride with him, that's for sure -- and it's like i've been with himthe whole time.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

and like i think its harder for kobe, to win cuz theres better players and teams out now than in MJs time
uhm what?

But honestly... Yes, so sad but true... He needs to get more accomplishments for the majority to accept him as better than Jordan... I grew up with Jordan& I also seen how Kobe plays... Kobe is a great player, but then again, I still see that big difference.

Back
Top Bottom