ESPN Films: The Fab 5: 3/13 9PM EST/6PM PST ON ESPN HD

Man this weekend is going to be great for sports documentaries. This and the HBO documentary of The UNLV Runnin Rebels on Saturday
pimp.gif

I wonder though if CWEBB interviewed and will be apart of this documentary since he's known for the "Time Out Call" in national title game against UNC and then all of the drama years later after he left because of the shady deals and illegal under the table gifts him & his dad got.

Man this weekend is going to be great for sports documentaries. This and the HBO documentary of The UNLV Runnin Rebels on Saturday
pimp.gif

I wonder though if CWEBB interviewed and will be apart of this documentary since he's known for the "Time Out Call" in national title game against UNC and then all of the drama years later after he left because of the shady deals and illegal under the table gifts him & his dad got.

c webb ...
30t6p3b.gif
... still gonna be
pimp.gif
though ... duke is my squad ... but u know i was rooting for these dudes against unc

c webb ...
30t6p3b.gif
... still gonna be
pimp.gif
though ... duke is my squad ... but u know i was rooting for these dudes against unc

Gotta feeling that since this isn't a 30 for 30 that they will kinda tip toe around the scandal that surrounded that team and just focus on the impact they had on college basketball as a whole.

Hope im wrong though.

Gotta feeling that since this isn't a 30 for 30 that they will kinda tip toe around the scandal that surrounded that team and just focus on the impact they had on college basketball as a whole.

Hope im wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom