ESPN E:60 (Scott Hall) - Wednesday, October 19, 2011 (Preview Inside)

30t6p3b.gif
Damn b. Damn. Dude has more than just an alcohol issue. It's psychological. 

I pray he gets it together dude is one of my heroes . I hate that so many of these guys are gone

I never watched wrestling so all this time I thought he was a football player because of SHWAP's Avy. I thought he was some Cornerback I never heard of.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It's THAT bad?

He won't make it passed this year.
I'm sayin'!
Dude can't even walk down the entrance without any help.

Razor Ramon was the man back in the 90's!

SHWAP needs to help him out ASAP!

1918f-RazorRamon4.jpg

tired.gif
Crazy to see him look like that when it seems like just yesterday he and the NWO were on top of the wrestling world

Dude is like a walking corpse.  In an interview Kevin Nash said that Scott Hall didn't have a problem with alcohol, his problem was himself.  I didn't understand it at the time, but now it's more clear.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by AME416

Where can I find past episodes of E:60?
nerd.gif

this
Hasn't aired yet. Coming up this week 
Damn, talking about falling off
30t6p3b.gif

Dude was a great wrestler and straight comedy. Survey time was 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 "Hey Yo" 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I never watched wrestling so all this time I thought he was a football player because of SHWAP's Avy. I thought he was some Cornerback I never heard of.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He has been on a path into a coffin for about 15 years. Anyone read that story about him and Flair wylin out on a plane? He's need help for a very long time

^
Was it the same plane ride story where flair raped a stewardess?  I used to think ric was cool, didn't know he was a rapist scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom