- Epic Meal Time - Vol. Diabetes?

Just posted an EMT video in the fast food thread, but I wanted to know what NT thought about the insane video series that has been going for some time now.

Warning, if you are offended or grossed out by raw meat, do not watch this episode. But it's one of their most epic.
pimp.gif
I'll post another one in a reply right under this for the weak stomached.

Spoiler [+]

They have tons of videos up, this and Fast Food Lasagna are some of my favorites.

Any of you guys keeping up with the videos? Favorite videos they've made? And finally, WHEN ARE THEY FINALLY GONNA GET DIABETES?!
alien.gif

I subscribe to their YouTube. I've seen every video. It started to get bad when they started reaching for lulz instead of just making crazy things to eat, they need to stop. Turbacon Epic is my favorite one followed by the Ben Rothlisberger Super Burger and the one where they made a meat house but I forgot what it was called. These would be on the top of my list of things to make and eat from that show as well. Theyre actually at 100 episodes now.
Bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips.

Riceboys post made me remember something that I've said in the past. These videos really are wrong in a way. Kids are starving and these dudes are glorifying gluttony, some would say that its bad that we even watch and give them views and YouTube money and I really wouldnt be able to argue with them.

I found them randomly when the Mac & Cheese video got released while I was at the library one day. I laughed and was so 
eek.gif
that I had to leave the library. 
laugh.gif

Their latest episodes aren't too bad, but yeah they need to concentrate on the food part more than the comedy at this point. That's what got them popular in the first place.

Originally Posted by spizike231

My second favorite episode.

Skip to 2:35 to skip the ordering intro.

yo... RIP to them. Thats just ******ed.

i'd be worried on cooking that thing the whole way through...

I personally can't eat something sooo meaty.. I need a starch to offset the taste... and that level of gluttony is pretty disgusting

Haven't been watching their vids for a minute. Why'd you have to remind me...i'm trying to lose weight. The girls they have on there are nice though.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

it's sad seeing the "Feed the Children" ads right before the video starts
30t6p3b.gif
Not to mention that the top comments used to always be "Meanwhile, in Africa.."
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom