::::::: ENTOURAGE: "HAIR" 10:30pm ET :::::::

akejwl.jpg

Ep. 84: Hair: Preview

Facing a possible lawsuit, Ari readies himself to do battle with Lizzieand her new boss, old foe Amanda Daniels. Vince puts hisnext big-budget movie in jeopardy with his antics, including a risquéonline video. Turtle’s romancing of Alex does not go aswell as he’d envisioned. A cleaned-up Billy Walsh returnsto ask Eric about directing jobs – and comes up with new show idea forDrama, who’s been wallowing in self-pity.

this season is picking up fast, more sasha grey
00635a18f8f1d55f1780fcd3fe99b6ac6bbf6ab.gif

akejwl.jpg

Ep. 84: Hair: Preview

Facing a possible lawsuit, Ari readies himself to do battle with Lizzieand her new boss, old foe Amanda Daniels. Vince puts hisnext big-budget movie in jeopardy with his antics, including a risquéonline video. Turtle’s romancing of Alex does not go aswell as he’d envisioned. A cleaned-up Billy Walsh returnsto ask Eric about directing jobs – and comes up with new show idea forDrama, who’s been wallowing in self-pity.

this season is picking up fast, more sasha grey
00635a18f8f1d55f1780fcd3fe99b6ac6bbf6ab.gif

I missed all the episode sof this season because I don't have HBO. Where can I watch?

I missed all the episode sof this season because I don't have HBO. Where can I watch?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

In related news, next season will be the last season and will last six episodes.
eek.gif

Nooooo
A movie is to follow, correct?
Yeah, I guess the plan is to abbreviate next season and have the movie pick up where it left off...

I really didn't see them lasting past next year anyway so I like it.

Sad to see them go though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

In related news, next season will be the last season and will last six episodes.
eek.gif

Nooooo
A movie is to follow, correct?
Yeah, I guess the plan is to abbreviate next season and have the movie pick up where it left off...

I really didn't see them lasting past next year anyway so I like it.

Sad to see them go though
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom