Emotional Male Drunks UNAppreciation

ghenges

Supporter
Aye dawg, no one wants to hear about how your dad resents you and how your mom never supported you in anything you did. It's New Year's Eve andeveryone is having fun and you drink three glasses of Asti Spumante and you are on the brink of tears having an emotional breakdown
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

lol QFT i got a friend who does that all the time, like cmon dog if she treats you so bad leave her!

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Aye dawg, no one wants to hear about how your dad resents you and how your mom never supported you in anything you did. It's New Year's Eve and everyone is having fun and you drink three glasses of Asti Spumante and you are on the brink of tears having an emotional breakdown
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Not just males. Drunk emotional girls are getting no love from me either. What you think because you took four shots of Captain that you can beyelling at your boyfriend on NYE on the phone all night?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Unappreciated...

But even more I hate dudes who start acting gay.

qft

"damn jae its been a while since we seen each other broski. do you ever think about being bisexual?"

damn it jamal
smh.gif
you of all people
indifferent.gif

LoL top three worse types of people to drink with:

1a) Emotional drunks
1b) Angry destructive drunks
3) Dudes that are the occasional-couple-times-a-year drunks that wild out after a couple of shots and then puke and pass out within the hour.

bros for life ill do anything for you bro .. you know i got you on speed dial bro you should put me in yours or at least you fav 5 ily man bros 4 life promise

I have a friend who I drink alot with but when he gets really wasted he always tells me how good of friends we are and how im like a big brother and just onand on and on. EVERY time he does this and I hate it lol

Originally Posted by tab5039

LoL top three worse types of people to drink with:

3) Dudes that are the occasional-couple-times-a-year drunks that wild out after a couple of shots and then puke and pass out within the hour.

Yeah sorry, that's me.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom