Electronic Cigs Yay or Nay

Just tried one today some green apple flavored one. It was pretty dope.
Any of ya'll use it and how do you feel about them?

Want to add i don't smoke either and if I buy I would get the ones without nicotine and the flavored ones
laugh.gif
not trying to get addicted.

Um, crazy this thread was made because i just tried one last weekend. I'll be honest they're better then the brick and motor cigs.

But in order for the electric cig to be worth it you need to buy the higher quality models which can be found online.

The positives

1. They dont leave an odor
2. You can buy different flavors
3. No harsh burn to throat
4. Can smoke indoors

The Negatives

1. If you buy the better models, you have to buy the nicotine from the online provider.
2. It takes batteries
3. Intial cost is more expensive then buying a pack of cigs (especially if you're just the occasinaly smoker)

I am 15 , is there any way i can get this?
nerd.gif
can any one buy it for me and ill pay pal you and you send it to me?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

nerd.gif
smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wat?

And you trying to smoke cigs
eek.gif
??

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

nerd.gif
smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wat?

eek.gif
??

son wants to blow smoke rings to impress the bitties and get his first kiss, let that boy cook

nerd.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
 Jp you still enjoying your teenage life i presumed 

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

nerd.gif
smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wat?

eek.gif
??

son wants to blow smoke rings to impress the bitties and get his first kiss, let that boy cook

He'd be better off with 
pimp.gif
 than cigs. I'm just surprised that there where people this young on NT and since he joined in '08,he was 12-13 when he joined 
eek.gif
. Whatever,more power to you fam 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Still shouldn't be smoking cigs at any age though 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wat?

eek.gif
??

He'd be better off with 
pimp.gif
 than cigs. I'm just surprised that there where people this young on NT and since he joined in '08,he was 12-13 when he joined 
eek.gif
. Whatever,more power to you fam 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Still shouldn't be smoking cigs at any age though 
grin.gif

He could just get the flavored ones without the nicotine.

tried it a while back, surprisingly pleasant. well i used to smoke menthols and the one i tried was menthol no nicotine and i liked that. i quit more than 2 years ago and i didn't want to actually start up smoking again so i didn't buy one and also it was about 90$. too expensive for a silly toy, but it would be nice for someone trying to quit.

laugh.gif
Seeing this thread reminds me of my friend/coworker. We work retail, unfortunately, and between customers or when its dead dude pulls out his e cig and starts getting some puffs in. No ones caught him for it but it looks funny when i see dude crouched down pretending to do something then i see him taking puffs 
laugh.gif

Had one when I was drunk in a dorm hallway, someone told me I said it tasted like Caramel pond water?
laugh.gif

The thing gave me hardly any buzz though, and I took several puffs.

i might need to look into one of these. i smoked one like a year ago & it wasnt bad, & they gotta be alot better for u than smokin an actual cig

Originally Posted by eashawty

i might need to look into one of these. i smoked one like a year ago & it wasnt bad, & they gotta be alot better for u than smokin an actual cig

I was thinkin the same thing.
Since it doesn't contain all that tar and stuff like a regular cig. 

Doesn't it just contain, nico, water vapor, and flavor?

always wanted to try one but aint going out of my way to buy one.

I seen some guy with one on the plane and was like, oh really?
grin.gif

Grow your own damn tobacco, you guys talking about how much you hate the government, when you support them to the MAX.

grow your own food
grow your own tobacco
grow your own marijuana
catch your own water.
stop living the fast life, and relying on people to do the simple things in life, for you.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Grow your own damn tobacco, you guys talking about how much you hate the government, when you support them to the MAX.

grow your own food
grow your own tobacco
grow your own marijuana
catch your own water.
stop living the fast life, and relying on people to do the simple things in life, for you.

laugh.gif

No, just NO.

once u get hooked on it its almost worse than regular stogies. u fiend for it when youre everywhere inside, outside, the john, etc. all in all it still contains nicotine which will probably hook u even more.

and if youre gonna get ones without nicotine...then is there really a purpose? didnt think id be a smoker before when i first started. but look at me now
sick.gif
smokin.gif

"Nicotine is not the thing in tobacco smoke that causes cancer, but inhaling pure nicotine may be dangerous," said Dr. Steven Schroeder, physician and smoking cessation expert at the University of California-San Francisco Medical Center. "We have no clue what the health effects could be."

Pass.

they are hella expensive, esp. for the nicer models.

had a friend that had one and he loved it until he was smoking it and driving and he forgot it wasnt a real cig. he flicked it out the window. $200 down the drain(or out the window)
laugh.gif

I have one. I've been smoking for 6 years a pack a day. For the most part is does its job the only complaint I have is that it doesn't replace that after meal cigarette.

Originally Posted by southernbeast

I have one. I've been smoking for 6 years a pack a day. For the most part is does its job the only complaint I have is that it doesn't replace that after meal cigarette.

i quit smoking about 2-3 years ago...

but good lawd do i miss that after meal cigarette. eating a dope lunch and then lighting a stick
pimp.gif
what an amazing feeling.

that and having some coffee with your cig.

occasionally when i'm twisted i'll bum a cig

Back
Top Bottom