EGGPLANTS AVALABLE NOW AT...

HEY NT JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERY BODY THAT OSNEAKER.COM HAS THEM NOW FOR 250 ALSO THESOULSEEKER.COM HAS THEM SO GET THEM BEFORE THEY RUN OUT PEACE.

smh.gif
....wish I can do a stoneface from my sk...
smh.gif

watch one day when he does have early info, he wont post bc of fools like you guys tryin to clown on him.

thanks though flexx

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

watch one day when he does have early info, he wont post bc of fools like you guys tryin to clown on him.

thanks though flexx
haha seriously! Good lookin~

BTW, what's THESOULSEEKER.COM?? Cant seem to find it.

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by authentic727

thanks though flexx

The Sole-Seeker(click here)
Lol thanks! I was typing in stuff like SoulSNEAKER...

hahaaaaahahaha i'm glad u guys got a good laugh. but seriously i have other things to do than look threw 90 sumthin pages fellow nt'ers. i was justtryin to hook yall'' up i guess next time i'll just look my self out... and my nt friends...so next time u miss out on somthin just think darn ifonly flexxx23 would of posted it i would of gotten it ...lolololololol

ps....
why
so
serious :><:

You dont have to go through 90+ pages

The post marked EGGPLANT NIKE FOAMPOSITE should be a clue to wear u post this information

So stop trying to act smart and all the next time ill do this n that how bout next time u have news of a sneaker and theres an official post about said sneakeru post in it is it really so difficult.

Its bad enough that dudes be raisin the official post 2 pages a day with the same questions and no info but now cats startin new posts

Lock it up please mods

Peace
Scottie

wow slowly backs out of thread appreciates not being the one hated on for a change laughs and leaves

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

thanks though flexx

The Sole-Seeker(click here)
Lol thanks! I was typing in stuff like SoulSNEAKER...
laugh.gif
soulsneaker, sounds hilarious.

Originally Posted by flexxx23

hahaaaaahahaha i'm glad u guys got a good laugh. but seriously i have other things to do than look threw 90 sumthin pages fellow nt'ers. i was just tryin to hook yall'' up i guess next time i'll just look my self out... and my nt friends...so next time u miss out on somthin just think darn if only flexxx23 would of posted it i would of gotten it ...lolololololol

ps....
why
so
serious :><:

Back
Top Bottom