Ebay shipping question. vol.noob saibot

So i have a couple of items on sale that a lot of international buyers keep asking me about.
My question is how do i add international shipping on the item? There's already bids on it

so i can't really revise or anything. Do i just ask them to send me extra cash  via paypal 

when they purchase? thanks for any help guys. 
happy.gif

So i have a couple of items on sale that a lot of international buyers keep asking me about.
My question is how do i add international shipping on the item? There's already bids on it

so i can't really revise or anything. Do i just ask them to send me extra cash  via paypal 

when they purchase? thanks for any help guys. 
happy.gif

make sure you specify how much extra it'll be to them. and just like steve cash said add it to the invoice at the end of the auction
you will see before you send it. on the shipping part put +____ (how much ever extra it is)
Make sure to use delivery confirmation as a lot of international buyers try to scam you.
If you can try to not sell international. just my .02

make sure you specify how much extra it'll be to them. and just like steve cash said add it to the invoice at the end of the auction
you will see before you send it. on the shipping part put +____ (how much ever extra it is)
Make sure to use delivery confirmation as a lot of international buyers try to scam you.
If you can try to not sell international. just my .02

Back
Top Bottom