EATING LIKE CRAP, STUDYING, NO SLEEP, NO EXERCISE FOR THE PAST WEEK UNAPPRECIATION

that was my whole semester...i hit the gym twice...maybe...

i'm def. in this break and all next semester...

sounds like college.
pimp.gif

same here, school for me is to blame take too much of my time, can't work out can't eat proper, only good thing bout this quarter was the girls and thesports beside that everything stressful as a mug

I gained 35 pounds in my 4th and 5th year. Classes from 9-3, then work, then straight to the library. It didn't help that all the local fast-food jointshad specials running every week. 5-for-$5 Big Macs, $2.99 footlongs at Subway, Taco Bell being dirt cheap. Had no damn time to cook. Took me my last year ofschool and a year after that to get back into shape.

Very unappreciated. Past week or 2, I didn't go to the gym at all, got hardly any sleep, and ate too much. Glad finals are over though
pimp.gif

i've hit the gym like three times max during this semester. FTL....definitely gettin it in after this madness...studying right now at school library when udon't live on campus for finals FTL

finally went to the gym today...feelin like i accomplished something...it was real light but its a start...

I can relate to this one. Thursday is my last final for the semester. I have a lot of reconstruction to do.

My body feels like death, college is no joke.

My college diet consists of:
Hamburgers w/ egg on it, Pizza, French Fries, Jamaica House beef patties, Lee's Chicken 3 piece meal, Coffee+Energy Drinks, Vitamin Water, Gatorade, oodles& noodles, subs, 7-11 taquitos, snacks+candy

My Vices:
Cigarettes, Liquor, Beer, Herb almost everyday
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

I am going back home soon so hopefully I can detox for a little bit before New Years.

PS: Sheena your back on NT?
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by geminifly

Christmas dinner + leftovers gonna set me back even further
yup...finals week unappreciated...gained like 5 pounds in a week.

College lifestyle FTL. Studying sucks. Drinking, smoking, not excersizing, and no sleep all contribute to me feeling like crap. I need 24 hour fitness back inmy daily routine...

Finals really doesn't change anything.

More stress sure, but my eating and exercise habits are unaffected.

I am in the gym every single morning with the exceptions of Mondays & Saturdays (which are my days off) at 6:30-7:00.
I get my lifting session and my cardio session done very early. Helps to kick start my day which after I go home, make myself a nice strawberry flavoredprotein shake with oatmeal and peanut butter and get ready for school. On days Im off from school i stay in the school library studying or doing what ever workI need to do. I work as a hotel clerk which leads me with 8 whole hours to work on school work while still getting paid
pimp.gif
then go home and sleep. THOSE are my days EVERY day!
tired.gif

gotta do what you gotta though right?
grin.gif

Whaa? I'm in college too but there's always time for me to hit the gym. I guess it's because I'm just a 1st year and live in the dorms.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I gained 35 pounds in my 4th and 5th year. Classes from 9-3, then work, then straight to the library. It didn't help that all the local fast-food joints had specials running every week. 5-for-$5 Big Macs, $2.99 footlongs at Subway, Taco Bell being dirt cheap. Had no damn time to cook. Took me my last year of school and a year after that to get back into shape.
Cot damn
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom