dude from RealTalkNY

nerd.gif

Dude don't even need to be a member to do that tho. So add that to another reason while he won't respond.

I don't go to that site so what has he stolen from us?

Somethings we've gotten from other places anyway but if he's stealing shhh like 'Sup my hats too big, Ben Barra roasts/PS, Harlem Shake Story thenI can see a problem.

NTers need to start tagging their ps' tho.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Mediatakeout.com does that all the time.

laugh.gif
Girls be telling me certain things and I say to myself like yo I seenthat on NT like 3 days ago
tired.gif

It's the nature of the net, calm down. Not everything here is original, and alot is taken from other blogs/msg boards which took from other blogs/msgboards. Mediatakeout is blatant with theirs though.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Dude don't even need to be a member to do that tho. So add that to another reason while he won't respond.

Somethings we've gotten from other places anyway but if he's stealing shhh like 'Sup my hats too big, Ben Barra roasts/PS, Harlem Shake Story then I can seea problem.

I swear I have read that exact same thing from you before.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Somethings we've gotten from other places anyway but if he's stealing shhh like 'Sup my hats too big, Ben Barra roasts/PS, Harlem Shake Story then I can see a problem.

I swear I have read that exact same thing from you before.
???????
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Maybe my deja vu is contagious.

Back
Top Bottom