DS sz13: 2011 Concord XI...for BLACK/RED XI only!!!!!!!!

title says it all fellas

Got these last year figuring i might miss the black and reds,,,,,,i did.....thanks to finishline haha

SO, anyone with some sz13 DS black/red xi willing for a STRAIGHT UP TRADE let me know
I will not add any money to these shoes just because the christmas resale is high. You remember the price of the Concords last year as well.

i have one current NT'er who seems very serious about a trade, but of course it never hurts to get other options (better rep, etc)

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR ALMOST 12 YEARS

i have never had to change my name for shady acts, nor ever completed a bad deal (and thankfully never scammed).

i was a member of the OG NT Legit List, and will continue to uphold my high standards. i have plenty of refs here and have bought and sold over 20 pairs in the last year here.

I will not ship first. There is no worry for a scam here. what you see is what you get. I am a grown man just looking to trade some shoes.

I take pics of me packing the shoes, addressing them and mailing them.

If someone is scared about sending first, i could be convinced to throw an extra $25 in the concord box to make up for your worries, though there should be none.

[email protected] gets an immediate response

Last edited by a moderator:
Concords gone to NT'er williescott2

Willie is to send out the ds sz13 black and red xi he receives
Upon arrival of the ds black and red xi, the ds sz13 concords will be sent out no less than two day air.

Back
Top Bottom