Dry pancakes unappreciation

At the top of all of the worst, it's gotta be Denny's. I used to work there, so I should know. You need 2 syrup cruets and a whole glass of milk justto down pancakes. Just came to mind cause I got me some McDonald's breakfast. They're pancakes are a little less dry, but I'd rather have mymom's. When I'm at a good restaurant I order french toast though, now that's usually always crack.
pimp.gif

Sorry for the bump. Looking for a thread about pancakes because I just discovered how EASY they are to make from scratch. I will never buy a box of pre-made pancakes again. It is too easy and they came out so damn nice and fluffy. Thinking about using corn-meal next time

[table][tr][td]Whole Wheat Pancakes[/td] [td]February 14th, 2007 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Make that breakfast favorite just a little bit healthier. Still notexactly healthy, but an improvement. Mix in some berries to add alittle something more. You can use other fruits as a topping, withwhipped cream or syrup if you need that sweet taste.

1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon common granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons oil
additional oil for frying

Oil a frying pan. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt inone bowl. In another bowl, scramble the egg, then add the milk and the2 tablespoons of oil. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together, wellenough to eliminate dry spots but no more.

Heat the frying pan to medium temperature. Pour a pancake. Thepancake will bubble. When the bubbling settles down and the edges areslightly dry, flip the pancake. When the pancake looks done, remove itand start another one.

Obviously, kids love stuff like this. It’s a wonderful way to getthem onto something a little healthier while still giving them a treat.

Technorati Tags: whole wheat pancakes, breakfast ideas
[/td][/tr][/table]

No I didn't know how to make pancakes from scratch. The same way nobody knows ANYTHING until they have been taught. Try harder man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No I didn't know how to make pancakes from scratch. The same way nobody knows ANYTHING until they have been taught. Try harder man.
indifferent.gif
 Considering the amount of stupid, pointless, borderline ******ed threads you make on NT on the daily, I assume you'd know how to make pancakes, son

Ya'll need to step up your pancake game.

Oh and I would suggest yall not to go to Ihops...HORIBLE pancakes
sick.gif

Me and my girl went there for breakfast, and when they brought the food, the pancake powder was on the plate....the waitress said that "oh im sorry, our pancakes are made from the box so thats what the powder is" We both gave her the
indifferent.gif
 and she brought another plate for her.

Never again will i go to Ihops.

Yea the best pancakes I ever had were from this local diner in Savannah, GA. Batter made fresh daily. VERY good pancakes. That is the level I am trying to reach.

Back
Top Bottom